BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Susana M.
Rosemead, CA
This popcorn is BUTTERY! I’m not a fan of buttery microwave popcorn because it’s too much for me but if you love extra butter than you will love this: my dad lives for it since he’s an extra butter kind of guy
Kris S.
This is my preferred brand of microwave popcorn and if your in the mood for something sweet kind of like kettle corn and you don't have any, but pop some of this and sprinkle some sugar on it your good to go.
Liahna W.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite popcorn! The buttery flavor is sooo delicious. The bag almost fully pops, which is great. Having a lot of unpopped kernels is frustrating and you don’t have a lot of that with this brand.
Selyn B.
Nipomo, CA
As a teacher there are a couple times a year where we celebrate student achievement with a Movie day. On these days my students love this popcorn. It is quick to make and has a great flavor my students love.
Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
If I can’t make it to the movie theater, this delish treat will do. It’s the best “movie theater butter” I’ve found. It’s obviously not great for you but sometimes you just need the butter on a movie night!
Kat S.
Atlanta, GA
Kettle Corn popcorn is the way to go.. I will eat the whole bag in one sitting. The nice thing about popcorn is that its good and expands in your stomach to make you feel fuller than you actually are.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
This popcorn is great. I love the butter taste. The reason I have such s low review is that it will not pop all the way. The bag only pops half the popcorn and if you try to let it continue popping it burns
Jenni B.
Canby
I like this one when I'm craving movie theater popcorn but don't want to pay the movie theater prices. I always have a big family size box on hand. My kids can make this themselves when they want a snack.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
everyone loves to sit down as a family to watch their favorite movie with a big bucket of freshly popped popcorn. This buttery popcorn is ideal for any popcorn suitable occasion.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Pop-Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn is our favorite!! It’s not great for you, but it’s delicious! Full of flavor and pretty inexpensive. It’s a must have in our house for movie nights! I definitely suggest this!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?