BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Marisa H.
Purchased at: Safeway
Movie theater popcorn is definitely just the way to go. Not too heavy, not too light, plus popcorn is relatively low in calories. This is definitely a go-to snack of mine regardless of if I have a movie on or not
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
I love popcorn. It's something that's great to have in the house , because it only takes a few minutes to get ready and then it's ready to eat. Eating it with or without a movie is always a pleasure. I like this brand!
Sarah E.
Aston
I love Pop Secret popcorn. I actually like it more than the kind you buy at the movie theatre. Their movie theatre butter is definitely my favorite. The more butter the better! I know that this is a brand that I can always can rely on to be awesome.
Tanya S.
My all time favorite when it comes to popcorn. The flavor is great and tastes just like at the movies without the expensive price. I love how affordable this popcorn is the great taste. I definitely would recommend this popcorn to everyone.
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
Give me all of the butter! I love the movie theater butter because it gives me exactly what I want... all of the bitter! The flavor is great and we will continue to buy this brand because it's such a great value.
Kris S.
This is my preferred brand of microwave popcorn and if your in the mood for something sweet kind of like kettle corn and you don't have any, but pop some of this and sprinkle some sugar on it your good to go.
Susana M.
Rosemead, CA
This popcorn is BUTTERY! I’m not a fan of buttery microwave popcorn because it’s too much for me but if you love extra butter than you will love this: my dad lives for it since he’s an extra butter kind of guy
Shelby W.
Atlanta, GA
I really do like this popcorn. I can eat a whole bag for dinner easily. This is a little high in calories due to the fact it’s loaded with butter but I do like this whenever I am watching a movie with my boo.
Katarena S.
Waco
I really like pop secret popcorn. It is easy to listen to the popcorn in the microwave and figure out when it's done popping. It doesn't burn if you take it out at that time and most of the kernels are popped.
Selyn B.
Nipomo, CA
As a teacher there are a couple times a year where we celebrate student achievement with a Movie day. On these days my students love this popcorn. It is quick to make and has a great flavor my students love.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?