BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
You can notttt ever go wrong with popcorn. It isn’t that unhealthy and you can eat it all night without feeling like you’re cheating your diet. This popcorn tastes just like the movie theater’s pop corn!🍿 Very delicious and they come in a wide variety of flavors! Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn❤️
Taylor M.
Vance
I LOVE this popcorn, very tasty and is great to eat when watching a good movie! It’s got great packaging and is at a fair price, what more could you ask for from a tasty bag of popcorn? It’s a staple for my movie nights!!
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
I am a huge fan of salty popcorn, and this really hits the spot when I have those cravings! Sometimes it’s hard to eat the whole bag though because it’s so salty. It makes you want to drink sooo much water afterwards! But it’s nice and crunchy and delicious. Really good if you don’t wanna go to the movies!
Annie O.
Jacksonville, FL
This is just like going to the movies. The whole reason most people go to the movies is to get the popcorn and this is an inexpensive way of getting the popcorn and you can watch movie at home while you’re at it.
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love popcorn and this is definitely one brand that I have found to love. I really enjoy the extra butter option. It is delicious and I would absolutely recommend this popcorn to others. I have been purchasing it for a while and will continue to buy this product.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
Replicating that movie theater experience can be tough, but I look to no other brand than Pop-Secret for my popcorn. No matter the occasion whether I’m watching a movie, a YouTube video or studying, this is my go to snack when I’m craving extra buttery popcorn.
Ally V.
This is the only microwave popcorn I buy- taste and flavor (butter + salty ness) is the next best thing to what you get at the movies, but half the price and not too buttery or dry. Perfect for game and movie nights with friends or to eat as a quick snack.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
Love love love this popcorn! We always have the biggest box available at Walmart in our pantry (along with like 10 other kinds 😂🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️) it is affordable and has a great taste! It’s done in a matter of seconds and if you really want to you can share.
Sarah W.
Every weekend night my kids ask for popcorn! Anytime we watch a movie this is a no brained. They live the flavor and that they can eat a whole huge bowl themselves. This brand pops consistently and isn’t as great on the little hands as some others
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I switch between this and a few different kinds of popcorn. My daughter and her boyfriend have movie night at my house once or twice a week and love this while watching the movie. The price for a box is under $5 and pops well with little burning.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
Does anyone else LOVE this brand like i do?