BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
You can notttt ever go wrong with popcorn. It isn’t that unhealthy and you can eat it all night without feeling like you’re cheating your diet. This popcorn tastes just like the movie theater’s pop corn!🍿 Very delicious and they come in a wide variety of flavors! Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn❤️
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
This was my go to microwave popcorn brand for a very very long time. Popcorn has always been my favorite snack. I found that it was hit or miss sometimes with how buttery the popcorn was. It definitely wasn’t even throughout the bag. That being said, it does taste really good. Buttery and salty. Super easy to make.
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This brand is definitely not as good as the movie theater popcorn (per usual) but i think it’s the next best thing. I will either get the packages or the bottle of kernels to make my own flavor of popcorn. The butter on the packaged bags is not a lot at all in my opinion. You can’t taste much butter on the popcorn which i think is caused by the amount of butter left on the sides of the bag.
kat a.
San Diego
This popcorn taste good, and is a great snack for curling up to a good movie. The cooking time on the bag instructions I'd a little off...I burnt my first bag by following the directions...I found that 2:45sec to 3min is perfect! The butter leaves a slight gritty after taste/texture on my tongue.
Emily H.
I love popcorn. This particular popcorn pops really well. I did not feel as though I still had half a bag of kernels when I took it out of the microwave. The downside is that butter has a tendency to be grainy to the taste. I would eat it again, but I would purchase and try another brand first.
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
Pop secret is a classic, trustworthy popcorn brand. Throughout the many microwaves I have encountered, pop secret has always been the best popcorn whether or not the microwave has a popcorn button. It's evenly buttered and adding a dash of salt will make it even better!
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love popcorn and this is definitely one brand that I have found to love. I really enjoy the extra butter option. It is delicious and I would absolutely recommend this popcorn to others. I have been purchasing it for a while and will continue to buy this product.
Anna P.
This is by far my favorite popcorn to microwave. It’s full of butter!! The only downside is, is that since there’s so much butter it almost makes you just feel a little gross after eating because it’s all over your hands and fingers.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I switch between this and a few different kinds of popcorn. My daughter and her boyfriend have movie night at my house once or twice a week and love this while watching the movie. The price for a box is under $5 and pops well with little burning.
Tab T.
This is the best at home popcorn. whether or not your you like popcorn this is the doupe for movie theater popcorn at the movies. I love putting this in the microwave and watching a movie it is the best. Make sure you get yours And let me know what you guys think!!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
Does anyone else LOVE this brand like i do?