BY POP-SECRET #3 in Popcorn

Keyshia C.
New York
Foodie Expert
Best light buttery popcorn ever! Pop Secret is by far my favorite popcorn. Homestyle flavor is the perfect distribution of salt and butter. The price at Walmart online is very comparable to the price in my local store plus I don't have to leave my house. Shipping was super fast too. My bestie and I would eat this popcorn for dinner and watch horror movies. If you haven't tried this popcorn then you probably should just go ahead and order a box or two from Walmart!
Sheila H.
Fort bragg, CA
Foodie Expert
Great alternative the real thing! We love family movie nights and this is always the first thing the kids request. When popped there aren’t many left over I popped kernels, the taste is great, just the amount of butter.
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
Popcorn is such an easy snack and this popcorn is perfect for everyone. It is perfect for movie nights at home, in-between meals, and on the go. It definitely give you that movie theater butter taste which I recommend.
Shannen P.
College Station
This popcorn is probably one of my favorites. I love the extra butter it has on it, and it has a really great taste. It is a little bit more pricey compared to other brands. I buy this at different super markets.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
Foodie Expert
everyone loves to sit down as a family to watch their favorite movie with a big bucket of freshly popped popcorn. This buttery popcorn is ideal for any popcorn suitable occasion.
Paige O.
Kansas City, MO
Wow, tastes just like it would if you were to go to the movie theatre. I loved this and would absolutely get it again. You can find it at just about any grocery store and is very reasonably priced.
Mary B.
Norfolk, VA
We like to mix this with mochi crunch and furikake. (Hurricane mix) We really enjoy these during family movie time at home. However, I feel like it always burns some popcorn no matter what.
Summer C.
Best butter flavor! I've tried numerous different popcorn flavors claiming "extreme butter" or "real butter" flavor and have always been left disappointed until I was told to give this product a try. It tastes like homemade popcorn with real melted butter drizzled on top, all with the convenience of making it in my microwave. Would definitely recommend to others, great product!
Ashley K.
hemet
This brand is good. It is Not the best but it's fast and easy on movie night!! I love how buttery it is. Most popcorn has no where near enough butter and this hits the right spot!
Kamrie M.
Moreno Valley
I've tried multiple brands of popcorn that I've heard are better than Pop-Secret and I just wasn't as satisfied. My husband & I love to enjoy a bag of this while watching a movie or our favorite TV shows. We enjoy this with a little big of white cheddar seasoning powder. I would recommend others to try this brand as well.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Foodie Expert
Is the really buttery and salty?
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
Does anyone else LOVE this brand like i do?