BY POP-SECRET #5 in Popcorn

• does it have a good taste? is it worth buying this kind ...3 Answers
  • Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn? 7 Answers
Carli S.
Poland, OH
I recently tried butter pop secret and was a little disappointed. The butter flavor was not powerful enough so it didn’t taste like much. In addition it was a little too salty. I would not go out of my way to buy this brand of popcorn again but if someone had it around I would maybe eat it because it was at least edible.
Taylor M.
Vance, AL
I LOVE this popcorn, very tasty and is great to eat when watching a good movie! It’s got great packaging and is at a fair price, what more could you ask for from a tasty bag of popcorn? It’s a staple for my movie nights!!
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
This is just like going to the movies. The whole reason most people go to the movies is to get the popcorn and this is an inexpensive way of getting the popcorn and you can watch movie at home while you’re at it.
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love popcorn and this is definitely one brand that I have found to love. I really enjoy the extra butter option. It is delicious and I would absolutely recommend this popcorn to others. I have been purchasing it for a while and will continue to buy this product.
Saige A.
logan
Pop secret is my families favorite popcorn. It's popcorn has a tasteful amount of butter and salt. It's perfect for an at home movie night. I can just stick it in the microwave under the popcorn setting and I don't have to worry about it burning. The bag is always full, not too many kernels left in the bottom.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
Replicating that movie theater experience can be tough, but I look to no other brand than Pop-Secret for my popcorn. No matter the occasion whether I’m watching a movie, a YouTube video or studying, this is my go to snack when I’m craving extra buttery popcorn.
Lanie G.
This has been my go-to popcorn through my four years of college. Nothing else has that same, buttery, movie theater taste like Pop-Secret does. I have a difficult time finding the right amount of time to get all the kernels to pop, but overall it’s delicious.
Ally K.
This is the only microwave popcorn I buy- taste and flavor (butter + salty ness) is the next best thing to what you get at the movies, but half the price and not too buttery or dry. Perfect for game and movie nights with friends or to eat as a quick snack.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
Love love love this popcorn! We always have the biggest box available at Walmart in our pantry (along with like 10 other kinds 😂🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️) it is affordable and has a great taste! It’s done in a matter of seconds and if you really want to you can share.
Barbie💋[X] K.
norman
I was expecting this to be a little more buttery, my expectations were set too high which didn’t make me as happy with it. The popcorn itself had a great flavor, the bags are a good size and I love their bright colored boxes, definitely turns your head.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?