Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn

by Pop-secret

#5 in Popcorn

LooKing for the popcorn with the most butter. Is this it?
Is this healthy?
HaS anyone else been burning this popcorn? What’s the right amount of time?
Start your review of Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Bristol, TN
Pop-Secret Movie Theater Butter popcorn is my favorite microwave popcorn. Always reminds me of the popcorn that you buy at the theater. I always set my microwave at 5 minutes and listen for the popping to slow down to just a few seconds between pops and it's always perfect. Some of the less superior popcorn brands leave lots of unpopped kernels at the bottom of the bag but I've not had this problem with Pop-Secret

Pocono Summit, PA
Oh my gosh do I love this popcorn 🍿! It seriously tastes like movie theatre popcorn (you know when you go and add an absurd amount of butter at the butter station!!!) if you pop it for the 3.5 suggested time it pops perfect and there’s usually no unpopped Kernels left in the bottom of the bag. This has a lot of flavor, no need to add anything to it. The bag size is good for two people, my mouth would be numb if I ate all of this solo! But beware - it is messy!! Because of the butter that’s on every popped popcorn, your hands will be a bit oily when you’re finished! Definitely recommend if you like butter, salt and popcorn!! 🧈 🧂 🍿
texas
Popcorn really isn't THAT different brand-wise unless you microwave it in same oven for exact time & count how many kernels didn't pop! This one was in the vending machines at work & I thought it was very good popcorn even though my first top 2 picks would be Orville's 2nd & Newman's first because Newman's company blesses many with donations & I'm helping in all that goodness & blessing others by supporting the company by buying his products so they will have more money to do more wonderful things!
Norwalk, OH
1,039 reviews
This is a household favorite. My husband and my kids love popcorn. They eat it several times a week and this is their favorite brand and the love the movie theater butter flavor. I like this too, I wish it were a little saltier (it doesnt sale the same when you make microwave popcorn) and sometimes I find it has a little greasy after taste. But no one else in my household agrees with me lol We typically have this in our snack cupboard. It's a little pricier than some microwave popcorn, but my family just cant stand the generic brands.
Lowell, MA
Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn uploaded by Rosie Q.
Since there have been more movies nights than usual, we decided to buy this 10ct to stocked our cabinet. It tastes like movie theater popcorn when it's freshly popped, airy, and buttery. Normally we add more condiments to our popcorn but this was perfect. We have the popcorn button on our microwave but it doesn't pop most of the kernels so I would hit another minute until I can't hear any more popping, which totals maybe around 2-3 minutes. Overall, love this and it's about $4 for the pack!
My favorite microwave popcorn. I've been enjoying this kind since I was a kid, so maybe I just love it for nostalgic reasons lol. But no this brand actually pops to fill the bag full before it starts burning unlike others and it has great flavor. The best part when I was younger was to when the bag is empty I ripped it up and licked the butter of the bag, now I can't but it was good.
Clanton, AL
Easy snack to pop in the microwave. Doesn't take long either. I've been using the movie butter type for sometime now and the blend is just right for me. Really tastes just like at the movies. Value has actually gone down in the previous years, not sure why since corn is one of the cheapest things we can grow. Outside of that, a great snack anytime you crave popcorn.
This use to be my go to microwave popcorn and the majority of the kernel popped and where nice and crispy not chewy like some brands. Unfortunately, the oil in this one is very greasing and there is way too much of it. It doe not resemble butter. This brand has other versions of this popcorn that are good. This version however is not recommended
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Pop-Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn! This Pop-Secret movie popcorn tastes just like the movie theater popcorn does. It's super easy to cook and can be cooked in a microwave in just minutes. Top-Secret movie popcorn is a good quality popcorn at an affordable price. I have been eating Top-Secret popcorn for many years now. I will continue to buy Pop-Secret Movie Theater Butter popcorn in the future. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Laporte, IN
1,046 reviews
Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn uploaded by Darla J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love pop secret popcorn It is our favorite especially on movie night ok most nights it out snack we love. We love how pop sevret makes many different flavors so we can change it up. Tons of butter or kettle corn or Carmel corn for our sweet tooth’s or mix them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ABILENE, TX
il y a un an
Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste like popcorn from the theater?
bianca P. • il y a un an
Kinda. It’s still really good though