BY POP-SECRET #35 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
This is my favorite, a light sweet yet salty flavor perfect to eat while watching movies with the family.
Shavone A.
Always amazing as far as flavor goes. When they say extra butter they really do mean extra butter but my problem is when you make the popcorn and half the bag pops. Not cool
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This is my absolute favorite pop corn in the whole wide world! Pop-secret kettle corn is better than movie theater popcorn in my opinion. It's a pleasant combination of sweet and salty and just the right amount of crunch. These make a great snack for movie night and I have found I don't even need to add any extra butter or salt, as it comes out of the microwave ready to eat! I will absolutely recommend to anyone I know and be a re pursuing customer as long as pop-secret popcorn is around!!
Rachl M.
My go to sweet snack!!! Been a huge fan of pop secrets kettle corn for many many years. Very easy to find, affordable and delicious.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
THis one is good. Not especially sweet or salty, which I can appreciate but may not be everyone's cup of tea. This is a more subtle seasoning for anyone who loves the salt and butter normally. There is another option from pop secret that pops up glazed and is really excellent for people who prefer a sweeter snack. That's my favorite!
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
I'm obsessed with kettle corn and this option is good. I am used to kettle corn from the fair so this brand could be a little sweeter and have a little more butter, but it is a great alternative when you can't have the homemade thing.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
Me and my mom love kettle corn popcorn but my father and brother do not so we always have to buy two types of popcorn lol. I love the sweet but salty flavor of kettle corn
Michelle M.
Columbia
I love the saltiness of regular popcorn along with the sweetness of kettle corn. This and a movie is all you need for a good night
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, MO
One of the best brands of popcorn that there is. It raises so good and is so buttery. My kids love to eat it!!
Monet S.
A very nice step away from normal popcorn. I love this stuff it’s so good and affordable. I usually buy mine from Walmart.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?