BY POP-SECRET #37 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 cal...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janine G.
Commerce City, CO
taste just like the kettle corn from the fair. plus they have a 3 pack which is perfect so i dont over eat. which is hard to do.
Chastity L.
Jacksonville
I love kettle corn! I'll shout it from the rooftops that this one is my favorite. It's exactly the flavor I think of when I hear kettle corn and it had no weird chemical after taste like some other popcorn
Dani H.
Providence, UT
Pop Secret is the most popular brand at our local grocery store. They have the most flavors to choose from and it is the most accessible brand. I️ really like their kettle corn recipe’s taste.
Jacquelyn B.
Pottstown, PA
I love popcorn my all time favorite is kettle corn! I gave my coworkers a pack each of kettle corn and now their hooked as well! My supervisor said this is her new favorite flavor of popcorn now❤
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Once i had this Kettle pop corn i will never go back to making regular butter popcorn again. This popcorn is super sweet and yummy, Little to no grease and you wont feel bad popping another bag for your satisfaction. SUPER addicting and yummy, slightly more expensive not  crazy price difference tho
Sheridan S.
Lawton
Delicious! Kettle corn is so sweet and just great. Its totally worth getting popcorn kernels stuck in your teeth.
Megan W.
Henderson, KY
I love the kettle corn popcorn. It always in our cabinet. I have tired so many different brands of kettle corn. And they just do not have the taste that this one has. It the sweet salty taste to me. My 9 year old daughter has to have a bag evernight she loves it too.
Caitlin S.
I absolutely love kettle corn so it's awesome that you can buy it so easily! Just throw it in the microwave and you're done! Much easier than making it yourself, and it still tastes good!
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
LOVE this brand of kettle corn! Not too sweet, but tasty and salty. It compares pretty equally to other brands but this one seems to cook more evenly in the microwave. I would recommend this brand to others. Pop-Secret Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn - 3 CT
Lily L.
Kettlecorn are my favorite flavor of popcorn! I'm usually  not a big fan of pop corn but these are definitely really good! I love these for at home movies when I'm with my family. It is a perfect sweet and salty ish type of taste and I love it! Must have!
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?