BY POP-SECRET

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
This would have to be my favorite popcorn brand and flavor. I always feel like the flavor is just right. I'm not a huge popcorn consumer , but when I do buy some, it happens to be this brand. The kettle corns always seem to pop just right and enough. Recommend!
Michelle C.
Denton
Kettle Corn is my all time favorite snack. I buy a pack of these a week from Kroger to take to work for a light snack. My only con on this is the microwave has a popcorn button and if you keep the popcorn going for the entire time the popcorn starts to burn. Be sure and take it out before the microwave tells you to.
Ronni G.
Pawhuska
I love kettle corn! It's a perfect mix of sweet and salty. My kids also enjoy this flavor and we often have to make another bag :)
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
Good flavor and not completely bland like a lot of the other brands of kettle corn. This is a thumbs up from me.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Kettle corn popcorn is one of my guilt pleasures. I love buttered popcorn too but when I’m looking for a sweet and light snack kettle corn is always my go to!
Maria A.
Jacksonville
Pop Secret Kettlecorn has always been my favorite popcorn brand. It's tasty and flavorful! The sweetness is just right and my whole family loves it. The nutrition facts also check out if you're trying to eat healthy and give yourself a small treat.
Shelby P.
Mount Vernon, KY
I love kettle corn so I'm bias but this is amazing! Delicious and affordable.  Popcorn is the perfect and healthy snack for any time.
aliana s.
San Antonio, TX
same thing with these i loveeeee this one !! this brand os my favorite !!! they honestly are tha best so far !
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This is my absolute favorite pop corn in the whole wide world! Pop-secret kettle corn is better than movie theater popcorn in my opinion. It's a pleasant combination of sweet and salty and just the right amount of crunch. These make a great snack for movie night and I have found I don't even need to add any extra butter or salt, as it comes out of the microwave ready to eat! I will absolutely recommend to anyone I know and be a re pursuing customer as long as pop-secret popcorn is around!!
Janine G.
Commerce City, CO
taste just like the kettle corn from the fair. plus they have a 3 pack which is perfect so i dont over eat. which is hard to do.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?