BY POP-SECRET #37 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 cal...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
Me and my mom love kettle corn popcorn but my father and brother do not so we always have to buy two types of popcorn lol. I love the sweet but salty flavor of kettle corn
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Kettle corn popcorn is one of my guilt pleasures. I love buttered popcorn too but when I’m looking for a sweet and light snack kettle corn is always my go to!
Monica B.
Hopland, CA
Best kettle popcorn ever ! Better than all the other brands. Affordable. Usually get it grocery store or Walmart. This is only kind my family will eat.
Alysia H.
I dont like kettle corn but this is my moms favorite. She loves it. It tastes pretty close to the real deal and how cool that you can make it at home.
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Popcorn is yummy. I live love love kettle corn. I get this all the time. An my son an I snack on it all the time. :) happy yummy snack
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like these! I know sometimes doable tree has the 3 pack and I get them from there. They're okay for the price. I would re purchase
Rachl M.
My go to sweet snack!!! Been a huge fan of pop secrets kettle corn for many many years. Very easy to find, affordable and delicious.
alissa b.
caroga lake
i think this is the best kettle corn popcorn around! it's a great microwaveable kettle corn! it reminds me of kettle corn from a fair
Shelby P.
Mount Vernon, KY
I love kettle corn so I'm bias but this is amazing! Delicious and affordable.  Popcorn is the perfect and healthy snack for any time.
Janie R.
One of the best at home flavored popcorn! Totally reminds me of going to the fair but you can make it at home, and way less calories
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?