BY POP-SECRET #20 in Microwaveable Popcorn

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calor...1 Answers
Christi S.
Christi S.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I’ve only recently grown to like kettle corn. When I do crave it, pop secret is my go to brand.
Dixie C.
Dixie C.
Oberlin, LA
Foodie Expert
Kettle corn is the only way to go! My family loves it! The best popcorn ever! It's all we buy.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Perfectly sweetened with the right amount of salt - enjoyed at home or snuck into the theater!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Grover Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
When I want a little movie time snack this is my go to for popcorn. This a great amount of butter taste. Love it.
aliana s.
aliana s.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
same thing with these i loveeeee this one !! this brand os my favorite !!! they honestly are tha best so far !
janelle e.
janelle e.
i love love love popcorn and i think this is the best brand there right now. i buy this over any other brand.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
The best on the market! The taste is amazing and the freshness is great! Love the different styles
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.
Porterville, CA
Foodie Expert
Love love this stuff it's by far my favorite popcorn I could eat it everyday no joke!!
nicole n.
nicole n.
Party in my mouth yum yum yummy. I love popcorn and kettle corn is even better. So buttery and good. My kids love it too!
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Colton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love love love these pop corn either regular or extra butter u love snacking on them and very easy to make great flavor too
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?