BY POP-SECRET #23 in Microwaveable Popcorn

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 cal...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
Popcorn is yummy. I live love love kettle corn. I get this all the time. An my son an I snack on it all the time. :) happy yummy snack
nicole n.
Party in my mouth yum yum yummy. I love popcorn and kettle corn is even better. So buttery and good. My kids love it too!
Kate R.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is AWESOME! It could be a little sweeter, but still a great product!
Megan  D.
Sunbury, OH
Foodie Expert
Really good popcorn! Its the perfect amount of sweet and salty. Great for movie night
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Kettle corn popcorn is one of my guilt pleasures. I love buttered popcorn too but when I’m looking for a sweet and light snack kettle corn is always my go to!
Monica B.
Hopland, CA
Best kettle popcorn ever ! Better than all the other brands. Affordable. Usually get it grocery store or Walmart. This is only kind my family will eat.
Alysia H.
Foodie Expert
I dont like kettle corn but this is my moms favorite. She loves it. It tastes pretty close to the real deal and how cool that you can make it at home.
Janie R.
Foodie Expert
One of the best at home flavored popcorn! Totally reminds me of going to the fair but you can make it at home, and way less calories
Shelby P.
Mount Vernon, KY
Foodie Expert
I love kettle corn so I'm bias but this is amazing! Delicious and affordable.  Popcorn is the perfect and healthy snack for any time.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I like these! I know sometimes doable tree has the 3 pack and I get them from there. They're okay for the price. I would re purchase
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?