BY POP-SECRET #32 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 cal...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
Foodie Expert
For not being fresh this is a great alternative. It has a great mix of sweet and salty. When it's warm it's the best at home kettle corn. We buy this often & I also use it in my bakery recipes! I would recommend this to anyone who likes kettle corn!
Lakota F.
New Milford , PA
We love pop secret kettle corn popcorn!! I typically purchase this from any major grocery store. We often buy this popcorn to keep around for movie nights! If you like that sweet and salty taste I would definitely recommend this popcorn!
Angela- W.
Not quite as sweet or good as the kettle corn you can get at the fairs or craft shows. My kids enjoy but honestly can not tell much of a difference between it and regular butter popcorn . The flavor could definitely be improved on !
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect blend of salty and sweet! Very affordable, but you just don't get enough in the box. That's the biggest let down. The taste is out of this world. You should def give this a shot if you love popcorn.
Gabby T.
Houston
Kettle corn is my absolute favorite flavor for pop corn ever. I can eat it all the time I get my kettle corn from food town and I get it pretty often. Its affordable but not healthy. I usually put chocolate and maybe caramel on my pop corn. I get so many boxes of it that I stock up
Jenna S.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to popcorn for movie nights or sleepovers it tastes so good and I personally have a popcorn obsession so this is perfect. The only thing I don't enjoy is how easy it is to burn if its even like 10 seconds over time
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Yummy I remember the days I use to microwave these on sundays for movie night brings back childhood memories I love this popcorn brand just like your in the theater
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
Foodie Expert
THis one is good. Not especially sweet or salty, which I can appreciate but may not be everyone's cup of tea. This is a more subtle seasoning for anyone who loves the salt and butter normally. There is another option from pop secret that pops up glazed and is really excellent for people who prefer a sweeter snack. That's my favorite!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Kettle corn popcorn is one of my guilt pleasures. I love buttered popcorn too but when I’m looking for a sweet and light snack kettle corn is always my go to!
Monica B.
Hopland, CA
Best kettle popcorn ever ! Better than all the other brands. Affordable. Usually get it grocery store or Walmart. This is only kind my family will eat.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?