BY POP-SECRET #37 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 cal...1 Answers
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
This would have to be my favorite popcorn brand and flavor. I always feel like the flavor is just right. I'm not a huge popcorn consumer , but when I do buy some, it happens to be this brand. The kettle corns always seem to pop just right and enough. Recommend!
Shavone A.
Always amazing as far as flavor goes. When they say extra butter they really do mean extra butter but my problem is when you make the popcorn and half the bag pops. Not cool
Lily L.
Kettlecorn are my favorite flavor of popcorn! I'm usually  not a big fan of pop corn but these are definitely really good! I love these for at home movies when I'm with my family. It is a perfect sweet and salty ish type of taste and I love it! Must have!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
This popcorn is a delicious snack you can heat up quickly if you're in a hurry. The kettle corn has a light sweetness to it that isn't overpowering. You can find it at any grocery store. I've been eating this popcorn for years! I recommend this food item.
Maria A.
Jacksonville
Pop Secret Kettlecorn has always been my favorite popcorn brand. It's tasty and flavorful! The sweetness is just right and my whole family loves it. The nutrition facts also check out if you're trying to eat healthy and give yourself a small treat.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
For not being fresh this is a great alternative. It has a great mix of sweet and salty. When it's warm it's the best at home kettle corn. We buy this often & I also use it in my bakery recipes! I would recommend this to anyone who likes kettle corn!
Lakota F.
New Milford, PA
We love pop secret kettle corn popcorn!! I typically purchase this from any major grocery store. We often buy this popcorn to keep around for movie nights! If you like that sweet and salty taste I would definitely recommend this popcorn!
Angela- W.
Not quite as sweet or good as the kettle corn you can get at the fairs or craft shows. My kids enjoy but honestly can not tell much of a difference between it and regular butter popcorn . The flavor could definitely be improved on !
Austin W.
Callahan, FL
this is honestly one of my favorite popcorns! it was super inexpensive & delicious! i purchased it at my local CVS and i can absolutely say it’s amazing. it has a perfect amount of butter and i’d totally recommend other try it!
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
This is the perfect blend of salty and sweet! Very affordable, but you just don't get enough in the box. That's the biggest let down. The taste is out of this world. You should def give this a shot if you love popcorn.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?