BY POP-SECRET #23 in Microwaveable Popcorn

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 cal...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This popcorn is a delicious snack you can heat up quickly if you're in a hurry. The kettle corn has a light sweetness to it that isn't overpowering. You can find it at any grocery store. I've been eating this popcorn for years! I recommend this food item.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Jacksonville
Pop Secret Kettlecorn has always been my favorite popcorn brand. It's tasty and flavorful! The sweetness is just right and my whole family loves it. The nutrition facts also check out if you're trying to eat healthy and give yourself a small treat.
Lakota F.
Lakota F.
New Milford , PA
We love pop secret kettle corn popcorn!! I typically purchase this from any major grocery store. We often buy this popcorn to keep around for movie nights! If you like that sweet and salty taste I would definitely recommend this popcorn!
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake isabella, CA
Foodie Expert
For not being fresh this is a great alternative. It has a great mix of sweet and salty. When it's warm it's the best at home kettle corn. We buy this often & I also use it in my bakery recipes! I would recommend this to anyone who likes kettle corn!
Angela- W.
Angela- W.
Not quite as sweet or good as the kettle corn you can get at the fairs or craft shows. My kids enjoy but honestly can not tell much of a difference between it and regular butter popcorn . The flavor could definitely be improved on !
Austin W.
Austin W.
Callahan, FL
this is honestly one of my favorite popcorns! it was super inexpensive & delicious! i purchased it at my local CVS and i can absolutely say it’s amazing. it has a perfect amount of butter and i’d totally recommend other try it!
Renae S.
Renae S.
Georgetown, KY
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect blend of salty and sweet! Very affordable, but you just don't get enough in the box. That's the biggest let down. The taste is out of this world. You should def give this a shot if you love popcorn.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I loveeeee popcorn especially kettle corn, it’s personally my favorite, it’s sweet and salty. If you like sweet and salty then definitely buy. This is a very delicious and healthy snack and I have enjoyed it.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Houston
Kettle corn is my absolute favorite flavor for pop corn ever. I can eat it all the time I get my kettle corn from food town and I get it pretty often. Its affordable but not healthy. I usually put chocolate and maybe caramel on my pop corn. I get so many boxes of it that I stock up
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love kettle corn so it's awesome that you can buy it so easily! Just throw it in the microwave and you're done! Much easier than making it yourself, and it still tastes good!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?