BY POP-SECRET #32 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 cal...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jacquelyn B.
Pottstown, PA
Foodie Expert
I love popcorn my all time favorite is kettle corn! I gave my coworkers a pack each of kettle corn and now their hooked as well! My supervisor said this is her new favorite flavor of popcorn now❤
Dani H.
Providence, UT
Pop Secret is the most popular brand at our local grocery store. They have the most flavors to choose from and it is the most accessible brand. I️ really like their kettle corn recipe’s taste.
Caitlin S.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love kettle corn so it's awesome that you can buy it so easily! Just throw it in the microwave and you're done! Much easier than making it yourself, and it still tastes good!
Kristie H.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite popcorn brand. I buy it every time I get a craving for popcorn. I love the sweet and salty flavor of the kettlecorn. Plus it's super affordable.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite pop corn in the whole wide world! Pop-secret kettle corn is better than movie theater popcorn in my opinion. It's a pleasant combination of sweet and salty and just the right amount of crunch. These make a great snack for movie night and I have found I don't even need to add any extra butter or salt, as it comes out of the microwave ready to eat! I will absolutely recommend to anyone I know and be a re pursuing customer as long as pop-secret popcorn is around!!
Samantha K.
Galesville , WI
Foodie Expert
Popcorn has the crunchy, salty appeal of chips or pretzels, but you can have 3 cups of the air-popped snack for slightly fewer calories than you’ll find in one sourdough pretzel. Which is one of the reasons its my go to snack. I would recommend this popcorn to others.
Mahkyla H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I like this product so much because I hate that when I buy kettle corn its always super sweet and it's already popped. This is a semi sweet kettle corn that I can make fresh so it's hot and it gives me all I want from a cheap microwave popcorn! I recommend greatly.
Shavone A.
Always amazing as far as flavor goes. When they say extra butter they really do mean extra butter but my problem is when you make the popcorn and half the bag pops. Not cool
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Foodie Expert
This popcorn is a delicious snack you can heat up quickly if you're in a hurry. The kettle corn has a light sweetness to it that isn't overpowering. You can find it at any grocery store. I've been eating this popcorn for years! I recommend this food item.
Maria A.
Jacksonville
Pop Secret Kettlecorn has always been my favorite popcorn brand. It's tasty and flavorful! The sweetness is just right and my whole family loves it. The nutrition facts also check out if you're trying to eat healthy and give yourself a small treat.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?