BY POP-SECRET #37 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 cal...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Once i had this Kettle pop corn i will never go back to making regular butter popcorn again. This popcorn is super sweet and yummy, Little to no grease and you wont feel bad popping another bag for your satisfaction. SUPER addicting and yummy, slightly more expensive not  crazy price difference tho
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
My roommate adores these. I personally swing toward the buttered popcorn types but I love that I can pick up a box of this and make her day. Also, that way when we have movie night we each get our own bags of what we want and everyone is happy! She's pretty picky too so hey picky eaters, this one's for you.
Megan W.
Henderson, KY
I love the kettle corn popcorn. It always in our cabinet. I have tired so many different brands of kettle corn. And they just do not have the taste that this one has. It the sweet salty taste to me. My 9 year old daughter has to have a bag evernight she loves it too.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
LOVE this brand of kettle corn! Not too sweet, but tasty and salty. It compares pretty equally to other brands but this one seems to cook more evenly in the microwave. I would recommend this brand to others. Pop-Secret Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn - 3 CT
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I loveeeee popcorn especially kettle corn, it’s personally my favorite, it’s sweet and salty. If you like sweet and salty then definitely buy. This is a very delicious and healthy snack and I have enjoyed it.
Jacquelyn B.
Pottstown, PA
I love popcorn my all time favorite is kettle corn! I gave my coworkers a pack each of kettle corn and now their hooked as well! My supervisor said this is her new favorite flavor of popcorn now❤
Dani H.
Providence, UT
Pop Secret is the most popular brand at our local grocery store. They have the most flavors to choose from and it is the most accessible brand. I️ really like their kettle corn recipe’s taste.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
This is my absolute favorite pop corn in the whole wide world! Pop-secret kettle corn is better than movie theater popcorn in my opinion. It's a pleasant combination of sweet and salty and just the right amount of crunch. These make a great snack for movie night and I have found I don't even need to add any extra butter or salt, as it comes out of the microwave ready to eat! I will absolutely recommend to anyone I know and be a re pursuing customer as long as pop-secret popcorn is around!!
Michelle C.
Kettle Corn is my all time favorite snack. I buy a pack of these a week from Kroger to take to work for a light snack. My only con on this is the microwave has a popcorn button and if you keep the popcorn going for the entire time the popcorn starts to burn. Be sure and take it out before the microwave tells you to.
Mahkyla H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I like this product so much because I hate that when I buy kettle corn its always super sweet and it's already popped. This is a semi sweet kettle corn that I can make fresh so it's hot and it gives me all I want from a cheap microwave popcorn! I recommend greatly.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?