BY POP-SECRET #23 in Microwaveable Popcorn

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 cal...1 Answers
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
Foodie Expert
THis one is good. Not especially sweet or salty, which I can appreciate but may not be everyone's cup of tea. This is a more subtle seasoning for anyone who loves the salt and butter normally. There is another option from pop secret that pops up glazed and is really excellent for people who prefer a sweeter snack. That's my favorite!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with kettle corn and this option is good. I am used to kettle corn from the fair so this brand could be a little sweeter and have a little more butter, but it is a great alternative when you can't have the homemade thing.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite pop corn in the whole wide world! Pop-secret kettle corn is better than movie theater popcorn in my opinion. It's a pleasant combination of sweet and salty and just the right amount of crunch. These make a great snack for movie night and I have found I don't even need to add any extra butter or salt, as it comes out of the microwave ready to eat! I will absolutely recommend to anyone I know and be a re pursuing customer as long as pop-secret popcorn is around!!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Denton
Kettle Corn is my all time favorite snack. I buy a pack of these a week from Kroger to take to work for a light snack. My only con on this is the microwave has a popcorn button and if you keep the popcorn going for the entire time the popcorn starts to burn. Be sure and take it out before the microwave tells you to.
kali e.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
My roommate adores these. I personally swing toward the buttered popcorn types but I love that I can pick up a box of this and make her day. Also, that way when we have movie night we each get our own bags of what we want and everyone is happy! She's pretty picky too so hey picky eaters, this one's for you.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Galesville , WI
Foodie Expert
Popcorn has the crunchy, salty appeal of chips or pretzels, but you can have 3 cups of the air-popped snack for slightly fewer calories than you’ll find in one sourdough pretzel. Which is one of the reasons its my go to snack. I would recommend this popcorn to others.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Henderson, KY
Foodie Expert
I love the kettle corn popcorn. It always in our cabinet. I have tired so many different brands of kettle corn. And they just do not have the taste that this one has. It the sweet salty taste to me. My 9 year old daughter has to have a bag evernight she loves it too.
Mahkyla H.
Mahkyla H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I like this product so much because I hate that when I buy kettle corn its always super sweet and it's already popped. This is a semi sweet kettle corn that I can make fresh so it's hot and it gives me all I want from a cheap microwave popcorn! I recommend greatly.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
This would have to be my favorite popcorn brand and flavor. I always feel like the flavor is just right. I'm not a huge popcorn consumer , but when I do buy some, it happens to be this brand. The kettle corns always seem to pop just right and enough. Recommend!
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
LOVE this brand of kettle corn! Not too sweet, but tasty and salty. It compares pretty equally to other brands but this one seems to cook more evenly in the microwave. I would recommend this brand to others. Pop-Secret Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn - 3 CT
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?