BY POP-SECRET #20 in Microwaveable Popcorn

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calor...1 Answers
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
Foodie Expert
THis one is good. Not especially sweet or salty, which I can appreciate but may not be everyone's cup of tea. This is a more subtle seasoning for anyone who loves the salt and butter normally. There is another option from pop secret that pops up glazed and is really excellent for people who prefer a sweeter snack. That's my favorite!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with kettle corn and this option is good. I am used to kettle corn from the fair so this brand could be a little sweeter and have a little more butter, but it is a great alternative when you can't have the homemade thing.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite pop corn in the whole wide world! Pop-secret kettle corn is better than movie theater popcorn in my opinion. It's a pleasant combination of sweet and salty and just the right amount of crunch. These make a great snack for movie night and I have found I don't even need to add any extra butter or salt, as it comes out of the microwave ready to eat! I will absolutely recommend to anyone I know and be a re pursuing customer as long as pop-secret popcorn is around!!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Galesville , WI
Foodie Expert
Popcorn has the crunchy, salty appeal of chips or pretzels, but you can have 3 cups of the air-popped snack for slightly fewer calories than you’ll find in one sourdough pretzel. Which is one of the reasons its my go to snack. I would recommend this popcorn to others.
Mahkyla H.
Mahkyla H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I like this product so much because I hate that when I buy kettle corn its always super sweet and it's already popped. This is a semi sweet kettle corn that I can make fresh so it's hot and it gives me all I want from a cheap microwave popcorn! I recommend greatly.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This popcorn is a delicious snack you can heat up quickly if you're in a hurry. The kettle corn has a light sweetness to it that isn't overpowering. You can find it at any grocery store. I've been eating this popcorn for years! I recommend this food item.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Jacksonville
Pop Secret Kettlecorn has always been my favorite popcorn brand. It's tasty and flavorful! The sweetness is just right and my whole family loves it. The nutrition facts also check out if you're trying to eat healthy and give yourself a small treat.
Renae S.
Renae S.
Georgetown , KY
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect blend of salty and sweet! Very affordable, but you just don't get enough in the box. That's the biggest let down. The taste is out of this world. You should def give this a shot if you love popcorn.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Houston
Kettle corn is my absolute favorite flavor for pop corn ever. I can eat it all the time I get my kettle corn from food town and I get it pretty often. Its affordable but not healthy. I usually put chocolate and maybe caramel on my pop corn. I get so many boxes of it that I stock up
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to popcorn for movie nights or sleepovers it tastes so good and I personally have a popcorn obsession so this is perfect. The only thing I don't enjoy is how easy it is to burn if its even like 10 seconds over time
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?