BY POP-SECRET #32 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop-Secret® Old Fashioned Microwave Kettle Corn Premium Popcorn.
Sweet & salty. see more...

• Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 cal...1 Answers
Michelle C.
Denton
Kettle Corn is my all time favorite snack. I buy a pack of these a week from Kroger to take to work for a light snack. My only con on this is the microwave has a popcorn button and if you keep the popcorn going for the entire time the popcorn starts to burn. Be sure and take it out before the microwave tells you to.
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Once i had this Kettle pop corn i will never go back to making regular butter popcorn again. This popcorn is super sweet and yummy, Little to no grease and you wont feel bad popping another bag for your satisfaction. SUPER addicting and yummy, slightly more expensive not  crazy price difference tho
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
My roommate adores these. I personally swing toward the buttered popcorn types but I love that I can pick up a box of this and make her day. Also, that way when we have movie night we each get our own bags of what we want and everyone is happy! She's pretty picky too so hey picky eaters, this one's for you.
Megan W.
Henderson, KY
Foodie Expert
I love the kettle corn popcorn. It always in our cabinet. I have tired so many different brands of kettle corn. And they just do not have the taste that this one has. It the sweet salty taste to me. My 9 year old daughter has to have a bag evernight she loves it too.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Foodie Expert
LOVE this brand of kettle corn! Not too sweet, but tasty and salty. It compares pretty equally to other brands but this one seems to cook more evenly in the microwave. I would recommend this brand to others. Pop-Secret Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn - 3 CT
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
This would have to be my favorite popcorn brand and flavor. I always feel like the flavor is just right. I'm not a huge popcorn consumer , but when I do buy some, it happens to be this brand. The kettle corns always seem to pop just right and enough. Recommend!
Lily L.
Foodie Expert
Kettlecorn are my favorite flavor of popcorn! I'm usually  not a big fan of pop corn but these are definitely really good! I love these for at home movies when I'm with my family. It is a perfect sweet and salty ish type of taste and I love it! Must have!
Austin W.
Callahan, FL
this is honestly one of my favorite popcorns! it was super inexpensive & delicious! i purchased it at my local CVS and i can absolutely say it’s amazing. it has a perfect amount of butter and i’d totally recommend other try it!
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I loveeeee popcorn especially kettle corn, it’s personally my favorite, it’s sweet and salty. If you like sweet and salty then definitely buy. This is a very delicious and healthy snack and I have enjoyed it.
Chastity L.
Jacksonville
Foodie Expert
I love kettle corn! I'll shout it from the rooftops that this one is my favorite. It's exactly the flavor I think of when I hear kettle corn and it had no weird chemical after taste like some other popcorn
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Do they make these in the individual smaller bags? Like a 100 calorie bowl?