Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET #28 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's my husband's goto snack. Personally I am worried about the cats in it from the "extra" butter, but it is still rather health in comparison to other snacks.
Krista Lynn C.
Green Bay, WI
Perfect movie night snack. I just wish there wasn't all of the goopy butter flavoring all over the sides instead of on the popcorn. There must be a better way!
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
we all love popcorn in our home, its always present in our movie nights. my kids love kettle corn and my husband and i prefer regular movie theater popcorn.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I like this brand of popcorn a lot! It has a good flavor and it pops well. We buy this brand when it's on sale. It's. It our favorite but it is very good!
Ilianny C.
Bronx, NY
Really love popcorn! Specially when I'm really hungry and there's really nothing to eat that's the way to go for me 😄 if I could I would eat it everyday.
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
I am a popcorn junkie. All things popcorn I love. Pop-secret is definitely my favorite of the store brands. It's flavorful, not Too greasy and delicious.
Sara H.
We always have popcorn in our house..and this has the right amount of butter and I love the fact that it has tasted the same of as long as I can remember
lyss o.
Franklin Square, NY
This is my go to popcorn! especially with the butter! it is the closest to movie theatre popcorn I have tried so far and takes such a short time to make!
Vanessa J.
Spartanburg, SC
I literally snack on these all the time and eat the whole bag by myself. They are so addicting and so good. Recommend to everyone and will keep buying
Donna C.
Robertsville , OH
Light, fluffy, buttery popcorn! What more could you ask for when you need a snack to sit down and watch a movie? Great price, and delicious flavors!