Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
When I'm not in the mood to do stove top popcorn, this is my go to. I know its not the healthiest especially with the butter but it still taste good (thats all that really matters, right?).
Michelle E.
I love it. My kids love it. We have a weekly tradition of popcorn and movie day, and this is our go-to flavor! It's awesome and buttery but won't leave that film all over your fingers that everyone hates.
Elizabeth M.
Hallandale Beach, FL
My daughter loves these! She eats them while watching a movie at home or when friends come over and they have a snack. The taste is very airy buttery. Very tasty!
Gail R.
Paramount, CA
Perfect snack for anytime of day. Satisfying salty snack. Perfect butter content too! Pops perfectly, especially with microwave popcorn button. Very few kernels don't get popped.
Kristin S.
Erdenheim, PA
No popcorn tastes better than Pop Secret. It really tastes like the kind you get in the movie theaters, without as much fat and grease. Super easy to make, too.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
The pieces really are bigger than the standard-size, it takes a little bit longer to pop but when it's ready, you better be there to take it out before it burns. Good butter flavor.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this brand because it tastes just as good as theater popcorn and is very affordable. This is a snack the whole family loves and I will definitely continue to buy this.
Kaylyn M.
Great popcorn! Feels like you are the movie theater when eating it watching a movie. Just the right amount of butter. Love the bigger pop because it is much easier to eat.
Cristen M.
Walhalla
I have literally tried all brands. Nothing in comparison comes even slightly close to being as good as pop secret. I even like it better than actual theater lopcorn
No D.
Popcorn! Easy and cheap ready in 2 mins! My son and I enjoy a movie on Friday's and he expects popcorn! I like this brand because it doesn't leave me with a bag half full of kernels or burned popcorn. I trust this brand for microwaving purposes!

Walmart