BY POP-SECRET #18 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
The pieces really are bigger than the standard-size, it takes a little bit longer to pop but when it's ready, you better be there to take it out before it burns. Good butter flavor.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this brand because it tastes just as good as theater popcorn and is very affordable. This is a snack the whole family loves and I will definitely continue to buy this.
Kaylyn M.
Great popcorn! Feels like you are the movie theater when eating it watching a movie. Just the right amount of butter. Love the bigger pop because it is much easier to eat.
Cristen M.
Walhalla
I have literally tried all brands. Nothing in comparison comes even slightly close to being as good as pop secret. I even like it better than actual theater lopcorn
No D.
Popcorn! Easy and cheap ready in 2 mins! My son and I enjoy a movie on Friday's and he expects popcorn! I like this brand because it doesn't leave me with a bag half full of kernels or burned popcorn. I trust this brand for microwaving purposes!
Amanda L.
Murfreesboro, TN
It's my husband's goto snack. Personally I am worried about the cats in it from the "extra" butter, but it is still rather health in comparison to other snacks.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY
A movie and a popcorn is a must at least once a week around here. The buttery flavor is great! It is my favorite microwave popcorn and a must have at our house!
Krista Lynn C.
Green Bay, WI
Perfect movie night snack. I just wish there wasn't all of the goopy butter flavoring all over the sides instead of on the popcorn. There must be a better way!
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
we all love popcorn in our home, its always present in our movie nights. my kids love kettle corn and my husband and i prefer regular movie theater popcorn.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I like this brand of popcorn a lot! It has a good flavor and it pops well. We buy this brand when it's on sale. It's. It our favorite but it is very good!