BY POP-SECRET #18 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
I love this popcorn it's what we eat when we watch movies at home ! It's the closes thing to theater popcorn ! It has the right amount of butter in it ... it's so good.
Molly W.
Thompson, CT
This is my favorite popcorn brand there is! It is nice and buttery and a great snack before going to bed. I have also tried the home style which is great too. It is very affordable and I would definitely repurchase!
Kyra K.
My favorite brand of microwave popcorn. Of all the popcorn brands I've tried out there, this one comes close to the taste of movie theatre popcorn, which I love!

Mary Beth K.
My family and I love to eat popcorn. We especially enjoy Pop-Secret Butter Flavored Popcorn. The taste fills your whole mouth and leaves you wanting more. We can't get enough!
Dawn R.
Burlington, NC
Out of all the popcorn out there, this is my husbands favorite. He eats popcorn as a snack daily, and no matter whether it's on sale or not, he always wants this kind!
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
When I'm not in the mood to do stove top popcorn, this is my go to. I know its not the healthiest especially with the butter but it still taste good (thats all that really matters, right?).
Michelle E.
I love it. My kids love it. We have a weekly tradition of popcorn and movie day, and this is our go-to flavor! It's awesome and buttery but won't leave that film all over your fingers that everyone hates.
Elizabeth M.
Hallandale Beach, FL
My daughter loves these! She eats them while watching a movie at home or when friends come over and they have a snack. The taste is very airy buttery. Very tasty!
Gail R.
Paramount, CA
Perfect snack for anytime of day. Satisfying salty snack. Perfect butter content too! Pops perfectly, especially with microwave popcorn button. Very few kernels don't get popped.
Kristin S.
Erdenheim, PA
No popcorn tastes better than Pop Secret. It really tastes like the kind you get in the movie theaters, without as much fat and grease. Super easy to make, too.