BY POP-SECRET #17 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dominique D.
Surprise, Az
I love buttery poocorn and this is buttery! Lol it taste perfect not too much butter but just the right amount. I had another brand of butter popcorn and the butter flavor was too much.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
perfect fir butter lovers for a late night snack while you stay home and watch late night movie. I have 5 children and ts the best snack to share without making them hyper
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Love popcorn and this is my favorite brand. It's a quick and easy snack for all ages. This brand the majority of the kernels pop unlike other brands. Decent price
Marisol F.
Adelphi, MD
My favotite one ever and ever. I can spend my weeken eating this butter popcorn. Is perfect for winter weekends and course for have a great time with my friends.
Olivia P.
Newark, DE
This Pop-Secret Jumbo Pop Butter Flavored Popcorn is amazing!! It went beyond my expectations and satisfied my need for buttery popcorn. If anyone is looking for a buttery popcorn to make your movie night, I would definitely recommend this one!
Tessa A.
The best popcorn ever!!! It's so buttery and flavorful. A bag is big enough to fill up two people. You can buy it at any grocery store. I will always pick this brand of popcorn. Highly recommend to everyone
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
Popcorn is a house staple. Must have for movie night, or a night when all you want is popcorn and some wine. I love mixing chocolate chips or m&m's with popcorn for a sweet and salty treat. So goooood!
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
I love this popcorn it's what we eat when we watch movies at home ! It's the closes thing to theater popcorn ! It has the right amount of butter in it ... it's so good.
Stephanie H.
Murray, KY
When I buy microwave popcorn I get Pop-Secret Jumbo Pop Butter Flavored Popcorn. The butter flavor is just right and the pop is light and fluffy! Perfect for movie night.
Kyra K.
My favorite brand of microwave popcorn. Of all the popcorn brands I've tried out there, this one comes close to the taste of movie theatre popcorn, which I love!