Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET #28 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
I love using this popcorn because when my family and I pop in a quick movie before bed we love to snack on something. Popcorn and movies are a perfect match, My boyfriend eats more popcorn then I do and this is his preferred brand. Its cost effective and tastes great!
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
you can not go wrong with traditional movie theater extra butter goodness!! what ive learned is that if you hang the bag upsiddown as soon as you get it out of the mircowave, the butter that stays under the bag will drimp down and cover everything that it didnt.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I love popcorn and especially hearing the corn pop! Popcorn is always so much fun to eat and have when you are watching a movie. I like the flavor these popcorn give. Theses are one of my favorite brands to eat.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
so yummy! perfect for movie nigh at home. a great indulgence with the extra butter flavor - super tasty and buttery. Lots of popcorn, great for sharing or a long night of netflixing. great price and a great value. one of my go to brands for sure.
Susan F.
Clancy, MT
This is the brand of microwave popcorn that I used to buy. While delicious, I have stopped purchasing it, because of the health concerns regarding microwave popcorn. The rumors of these concerns may be unfounded, but until we know for sure, we only eat popcorn made in our popcorn popper.
Juliet V.
my family always uses these for whenever we have a movie night. It always tastes so good and i enjoy it very much. The popcorn did taste buttery and i really like that it did. it did not dissappoint and i always come right back to it!
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
I love popcorn! Especially when it is doused in enormous amounts of salt and butter. What a great snack! This version is not that healthy but they do have healthier options with less salt and less butter. I would recommend this product to other people who love buttered popcorn.
Emily H.
Mineola, TX
Love the pop Secret big bags!! The only downside here is the size seems to cause my a problem with how long to pop it without burning it. I can get it anywhere local and it won't break the bank! Love me some butter popcorn!!
Tammy S.
This is a great product! I really like the jumbo size kernels that they have selected for this product. I feel like it is a superior product to others we have tried. It definitely met my expectations! We will purchase again in the near future for our family!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Good popcorn, great value, the perfect snack for a movie at home! I think it has more flavor than a lot of brands too which I like! Definitely meets my expectations! Would recommend to anyone looking for a good snack!

back