BY POP-SECRET #17 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sumaiya D.
Nashville, TN
classic and easy to make. its great to have warm popcorn at home while watching a movie. this product is widely available at nearly every grocery store. however, if youre concerned about health, then this sint the way to go. a healthier alternative would be skinny pop, or boom chicka pop.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Pop secret popcorn is wonderful There hasn't been one time that there were a lot of kernels left in the bag, which I don't like. It seems every piece pops and the taste is wonderful. You don't get that waxy buttery taste that you would normally get with other popcorns.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
My family loves popcorn, we do a lot of movie nights, and this is the kids favorite. I like that it isn't super expensive! We have 3 kids, so one bag doesn't cut it for movie night! This gives us the perfect amount for 2-3 movie nights and doesn't cost us an arm and a leg!
Jill D.
I love popcorn. It's one of my favorite snacks. Now that being said, I have tried lots of brands. This brand is my least favorite. I won't buy it. It is and always seems stale no matter what I do. It's just not a great popcorn.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
I love using this popcorn because when my family and I pop in a quick movie before bed we love to snack on something. Popcorn and movies are a perfect match, My boyfriend eats more popcorn then I do and this is his preferred brand. Its cost effective and tastes great!
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
you can not go wrong with traditional movie theater extra butter goodness!! what ive learned is that if you hang the bag upsiddown as soon as you get it out of the mircowave, the butter that stays under the bag will drimp down and cover everything that it didnt.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I love popcorn and especially hearing the corn pop! Popcorn is always so much fun to eat and have when you are watching a movie. I like the flavor these popcorn give. Theses are one of my favorite brands to eat.
Mary R.
so yummy! perfect for movie nigh at home. a great indulgence with the extra butter flavor - super tasty and buttery. Lots of popcorn, great for sharing or a long night of netflixing. great price and a great value. one of my go to brands for sure.
Susan F.
Clancy, MT
This is the brand of microwave popcorn that I used to buy. While delicious, I have stopped purchasing it, because of the health concerns regarding microwave popcorn. The rumors of these concerns may be unfounded, but until we know for sure, we only eat popcorn made in our popcorn popper.
juliet V.
my family always uses these for whenever we have a movie night. It always tastes so good and i enjoy it very much. The popcorn did taste buttery and i really like that it did. it did not dissappoint and i always come right back to it!