Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
Pop Secret is definitely my favorite brands of Popcorn. Not a lot of unpopped kernels which is good and the flavor is very good as well. I definitely like the extra butter even though it's not always that healthy for you :-). The other one that's very good as the home style.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love everything about this popcorn! I have always bought Pop-secret and have never been disappointed! The butter is fabulous and the popcorn is great. The bag does run big so I always share with my boyfriend! It's the perfect snack for late night movie dates (:
Bushra R.
Nashville, TN
I mean, this is pretty much exactly what you want in a bag of popcorn. It's buttery, salty, and just super good. I recommend this while you watch a movie or just as a snack during the day. It's not the healthiest and it can get a little messy but it's so good.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
This is my all time favorite brand of popcorn! I don't eat this very often, but whenever I indulge, this is the brand I buy! I will always remain a repeat customer and I will recommend this to friends whenever we are on the hunt for the most delicious popcorn!
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I always love butter on my popcorn. So good. I love to eat this when watching a sports game or a movie at home. A great snack for everywhere you go as well. Hot or cold. Still taste good. Easy to find at drug stores and grocery stores. Highly recommended.
Mireyaa Y.
I'm a huge fan of Pop Secret's Homestyle popcorn! Unlike other buttery popcorns, this one doesn't leave that lovely greasy coating in my mouth. Uh, ew[...] It's a great mix of salt and buttery goodness. My only wish is that it were lower in fat, but oh well, it's so yummy I'll put up with it.
Sumaiya D.
Silver spring, MD
classic and easy to make. its great to have warm popcorn at home while watching a movie. this product is widely available at nearly every grocery store. however, if youre concerned about health, then this sint the way to go. a healthier alternative would be skinny pop, or boom chicka pop.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Pop secret popcorn is wonderful There hasn't been one time that there were a lot of kernels left in the bag, which I don't like. It seems every piece pops and the taste is wonderful. You don't get that waxy buttery taste that you would normally get with other popcorns.
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
I love popcorn. It's one of my favorite snacks. Now that being said, I have tried lots of brands. This brand is my least favorite. I won't buy it. It is and always seems stale no matter what I do. It's just not a great popcorn.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
My family loves popcorn, we do a lot of movie nights, and this is the kids favorite. I like that it isn't super expensive! We have 3 kids, so one bag doesn't cut it for movie night! This gives us the perfect amount for 2-3 movie nights and doesn't cost us an arm and a leg!