BY POP-SECRET #18 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
I always love butter on my popcorn. So good. I love to eat this when watching a sports game or a movie at home. A great snack for everywhere you go as well. Hot or cold. Still taste good. Easy to find at drug stores and grocery stores. Highly recommended.
Mireyaa Y.
I'm a huge fan of Pop Secret's Homestyle popcorn! Unlike other buttery popcorns, this one doesn't leave that lovely greasy coating in my mouth. Uh, ew[...] It's a great mix of salt and buttery goodness. My only wish is that it were lower in fat, but oh well, it's so yummy I'll put up with it.
Sumaiya D.
Nashville, TN
classic and easy to make. its great to have warm popcorn at home while watching a movie. this product is widely available at nearly every grocery store. however, if youre concerned about health, then this sint the way to go. a healthier alternative would be skinny pop, or boom chicka pop.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Pop secret popcorn is wonderful There hasn't been one time that there were a lot of kernels left in the bag, which I don't like. It seems every piece pops and the taste is wonderful. You don't get that waxy buttery taste that you would normally get with other popcorns.
Jill D.
I love popcorn. It's one of my favorite snacks. Now that being said, I have tried lots of brands. This brand is my least favorite. I won't buy it. It is and always seems stale no matter what I do. It's just not a great popcorn.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
My family loves popcorn, we do a lot of movie nights, and this is the kids favorite. I like that it isn't super expensive! We have 3 kids, so one bag doesn't cut it for movie night! This gives us the perfect amount for 2-3 movie nights and doesn't cost us an arm and a leg!
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
I love using this popcorn because when my family and I pop in a quick movie before bed we love to snack on something. Popcorn and movies are a perfect match, My boyfriend eats more popcorn then I do and this is his preferred brand. Its cost effective and tastes great!
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
you can not go wrong with traditional movie theater extra butter goodness!! what ive learned is that if you hang the bag upsiddown as soon as you get it out of the mircowave, the butter that stays under the bag will drimp down and cover everything that it didnt.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I love popcorn and especially hearing the corn pop! Popcorn is always so much fun to eat and have when you are watching a movie. I like the flavor these popcorn give. Theses are one of my favorite brands to eat.
Mary R.
so yummy! perfect for movie nigh at home. a great indulgence with the extra butter flavor - super tasty and buttery. Lots of popcorn, great for sharing or a long night of netflixing. great price and a great value. one of my go to brands for sure.