Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET #21 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
The Pop Secret Homestyle microwave popcorn is my absolute favorite. When I think of popcorn, this is the standard against which I measure all other popcorn. Very buttery tasting without tasting fake or weighing down the fluffy goodness of the popped corn, with just enough salt. For anyone who wants a rich popcorn-butter flavor, for movie watching or just a quick snack, buy Pop Secret Homestyle. I've tried their other flavors, and some other brands and this is the most to my liking.
Kristi B.
Angier, NC
Our favorite after school snack or for movie nights at our house! It's a light snack that fulfills their little tummies! We love the butter Flavor and usually buy jumbo boxes of this! It goes quickly around here.
Dawn B.
Great Falls, MT
We buy lots of popcorn all the time. It's a great quick and easy snack. And it's not super sweet and fattening like most snacks. We also watch lots of movies so it's good to have popcorn on hand.
SOLMAYRA M.
love buying this type popcorn. its a great snack for when you have friend or family over and you need a snack. or just when you want to cuddle at home and watch a movie! great flavor but i love the butter one because it has that salty great taste. we put mayo on ours with hot sauce and cheddar seasoning which just makes them even better and unique.
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
Out of all of the microwave popcorns, this one tastes the best and pops the best. The entire package is popped when I use the microwave setting for popcorn. I absolutely love the butter flavored and this is one that isn't too greasy, which is great! Delicious, affordable, definitely would recommend!
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
This is my families Go to for a quick snack It has just the right amount of butter Not so bad that your hands feel like a grease ball after . I Like that this is one of the better snacks my kids reach for instead of cookies,cakes and candy . This is a must have for a big family easy use and quick.
Hajera C.
Love a classic buttered popcorn!! I always pop a couple bags into the microwave when having a girls night or having family movie night and these are an essential for both. The taste is always amazing and consistent, I've never had a complaint when it comes to pop secret popcorn.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Pop Secret is definitely my favorite brands of Popcorn. Not a lot of unpopped kernels which is good and the flavor is very good as well. I definitely like the extra butter even though it's not always that healthy for you :-). The other one that's very good as the home style.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love everything about this popcorn! I have always bought Pop-secret and have never been disappointed! The butter is fabulous and the popcorn is great. The bag does run big so I always share with my boyfriend! It's the perfect snack for late night movie dates (:
Bushra R.
Nashville, TN
I mean, this is pretty much exactly what you want in a bag of popcorn. It's buttery, salty, and just super good. I recommend this while you watch a movie or just as a snack during the day. It's not the healthiest and it can get a little messy but it's so good.