BY POP-SECRET #17 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anna M.
Newburgh
I'm not a huge fan of Pop Secret popcorn usually but this is the only one by them I enjoy. It reminds me of movie theater popcorn without all of the grease and sogginess of the butter! I could eat more than one bag of this and not have a stomachache.
Ingrid R.
This is the best microwave popcorn out there. I stash these at my desk at work for impromptu snacks and at home for watching movies on the couch. The butter flavor is great and I never feel too full even if I eat the whole bag. I love this stuff and will keep buying it
Kasey D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This kind of popcorn has been a favorite in my family for years and it will always be. We get ours from Food City and Walmart. A lot of butter isn't really what I usually get but I cannot stay away from it!
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
So I'm pretty sensitive to popcorn and probably shouldn't be eating it but anytime I have pop secret my heart just craves more . There's so much butter and so much popcorn that I just can't handle myself .
Molly W.
Thompson, CT
This is my favorite popcorn brand there is! It is nice and buttery and a great snack before going to bed. I have also tried the home style which is great too. It is very affordable and I would definitely repurchase!
Garrett W.
Milligan Coll, TN
This is an average tasting popcorn even with the extra butter flavor. It's something that you could eat but not a first choice by any means. For the price, it's not a bad option but I expected more quality flavor.
Sam S.
I love buttery popcorn! It may not be the healthiest choice, but it tastes like it's right out of the movie theatre! I always buy this brand of popcorn and I usually buy it at any local grocery store.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
The Pop Secret Homestyle microwave popcorn is my absolute favorite. When I think of popcorn, this is the standard against which I measure all other popcorn. Very buttery tasting without tasting fake or weighing down the fluffy goodness of the popped corn, with just enough salt. For anyone who wants a rich popcorn-butter flavor, for movie watching or just a quick snack, buy Pop Secret Homestyle. I've tried their other flavors, and some other brands and this is the most to my liking.
Kristi B.
Angier, NC
Our favorite after school snack or for movie nights at our house! It's a light snack that fulfills their little tummies! We love the butter Flavor and usually buy jumbo boxes of this! It goes quickly around here.
Dawn B.
Great Falls, MT
We buy lots of popcorn all the time. It's a great quick and easy snack. And it's not super sweet and fattening like most snacks. We also watch lots of movies so it's good to have popcorn on hand.