Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET #25 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ingrid R.
This is the best microwave popcorn out there. I stash these at my desk at work for impromptu snacks and at home for watching movies on the couch. The butter flavor is great and I never feel too full even if I eat the whole bag. I love this stuff and will keep buying it
Marilynn L.
Boca Raton , FL
Super buttery and delicious. Never burns. All the kernels pop and it smells amazing. The bag is easy to open and doesn’t rip. It’s was amazing every time and i but it for every occasion and probably won’t stop buying it.
Monique T.
Great taste great price great value. One of my favorite snacks. Very affordable. Easy to find in any supermarket. Delicious positively delicious and healthy.
Kasey D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This kind of popcorn has been a favorite in my family for years and it will always be. We get ours from Food City and Walmart. A lot of butter isn't really what I usually get but I cannot stay away from it!
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
So I'm pretty sensitive to popcorn and probably shouldn't be eating it but anytime I have pop secret my heart just craves more . There's so much butter and so much popcorn that I just can't handle myself .
Hannah F.
I don’t really like microwave popcorn, but this is a pretty decent option for one. It has a nice buttery flavor, but I only wish microwave popcorn tasted as good as stove top or movie theater!
Alexia W.
Massillon, Ohio
This is our favorite movie snack! It’s always so buttery and yummy! It’s probably not the healthiest type of popcorn you can buy, but it’s so addicting and we will keep buying it for sure. We bought this at Sams Club and we always add salt to it every time!
Garrett W.
Milligan Coll, TN
This is an average tasting popcorn even with the extra butter flavor. It's something that you could eat but not a first choice by any means. For the price, it's not a bad option but I expected more quality flavor.
Jasmine A.
Baldwin Park, CA
I really love this popcorn it’s really good and all of my family member really like it too. It is definitely a product I would buy again for my family or friends because it is such a good and delicious snack
Sam S.
I love buttery popcorn! It may not be the healthiest choice, but it tastes like it's right out of the movie theatre! I always buy this brand of popcorn and I usually buy it at any local grocery store.