Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET #25 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Kristen V.
My guilty pleasure I can eat multiple bags it’s my go to snack great brand always reach for it
Leslie I.
I loveeee when my popcorn is extra buttery !! You can never go wrong with pop secret popcorn .
kimberly s.
I love this popcorn brand. It tastes the closest to movie theater popcorn. It's my favorite.
Sabryna G.
Popcorn is my favorite “healthy “ snack. And these are so good!! Is perfect when I’m craving
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
Pretty good, has a nice flavor and isn't too greasy when you reach your hands into the bag.
Cheyenne P.
Shippensburg, PA
This is the only way to eat popcorn and watch a movie. It works well and continue to bit it
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
The more butter the better and this has great flavor and lots of butter. So easy to prepare
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
This is my favorite popcorn. Nothing beats it. It doesn't burn easily and pops just right.
Kaylee J.
Madisonville , TN
I love this popcorn and it’s a great mix of butter and isn’t overwhelming compared to some!
Stephanie W.
Mustang, OK
Delicious popcorn! Of all the popcorn brands, this is the one that I continually reach for.