Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET #28 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Holly L.
Probably the popcorn we buy most in my house! Good tasting, good price! Easy to find in lots of stores.
Yvette V.
Orlando, FL
Love the jumbo pop size of the popcorn. The flavor covers it enough to have a pop of flavor every bite.
Natalia F.
Middletown, DE
I loveeeeee this butter popcorn!!!! It is the best kind ever, it taste just like movie theater popcorn
Kelly B.
Canisteo, NY
Not the best popcorn in the world but I'll still eat it. I'd rather have Boy Scouts of America popcorn
Erica B.
This is a classic favorite, and a perfect amount of butter in each bag. Great for every movie night.
Lu s.
The popcorn brand are very tasty, but are a little hard top eat. The good thing there are very cheap
Meagan S.
Coker, AL
So delicious! My absolute favorite popcorn brand! So buttery, and not easily burned when microwaved.
jenny s.
Valley Glen, CA
I love how this taste! It tastes way better than the popcorns that they serve at the movie theaters!
Caitlin F.
stafford, VA
Okay, but the butter leaked out all over my microwave, so there was really no flavor to this product
Olivia L.
Lima, NY
Pop secret for popcorn is the way to go, I've had this brand since I was a little kid. So delicious