Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET #28 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Madison C.
Pleasanton, CA
I love the movies and any girl who loves the movies it just makes sense to love popcorn. I love this popcorn!!
Cassandra F.
Flint
I love the packaging its original and I would try it again and I would recommend it to my family and friends.
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
great popcorn brand, perfect for all popcorn lovers. pops well and have great quality in freshness and taste.
Michelle G.
The best brand of popcorn, i really love the butter and the way it comes out fast. I recommend this brand.
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
Very light crispy corn not chewy. I like that most seeds pop so there is a minimal amount of wasted product
Emma A.
Dale
These are wonderful products with a great taste. These are worth every penny and I will buy them again!!!
Bailee H.
Berryton, KS
Pop secret was a staple for my house growing up. It's great and pops evenly and is vey buttery and salty
Drenndi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I buy these when i am seeing a movie. Love the flavor and it was easy to make and i buy this at el super
Sarah W.
Maryville, TN
Who doesn't like popcorn??? Light and has a wonderful flavor. Helps keep cravings at bay and fills me up
Kelly B.
Canisteo, NY
Not the best popcorn in the world but I'll still eat it. I'd rather have Boy Scouts of America popcorn