BY POP-SECRET #17 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle G.
The best brand of popcorn, i really love the butter and the way it comes out fast. I recommend this brand.
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
Very light crispy corn not chewy. I like that most seeds pop so there is a minimal amount of wasted product
Emma A.
Dale
These are wonderful products with a great taste. These are worth every penny and I will buy them again!!!
Bailee H.
Berryton , KS
Pop secret was a staple for my house growing up. It's great and pops evenly and is vey buttery and salty
Drenndi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I buy these when i am seeing a movie. Love the flavor and it was easy to make and i buy this at el super
Sarah W.
Maryville, TN
Who doesn't like popcorn??? Light and has a wonderful flavor. Helps keep cravings at bay and fills me up
Holly L.
Probably the popcorn we buy most in my house! Good tasting, good price! Easy to find in lots of stores.
Natalia F.
Middletown, DE
I loveeeeee this butter popcorn!!!! It is the best kind ever, it taste just like movie theater popcorn
Yvette V.
Orlando, FL
Love the jumbo pop size of the popcorn. The flavor covers it enough to have a pop of flavor every bite.
Kelly B.
Canisteo, NY
Not the best popcorn in the world but I'll still eat it. I'd rather have Boy Scouts of America popcorn