Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET #21 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cindy M.
So buttery & perfect always my favorite go to snack. Me and my daughter love it, most popcorn legit comes out buttery.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
We have movie night every Friday. I alway buy the big box and it last me about 3 month. My boys love the butter flavour
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
When I feel like going full butter popcorn this is my bag! It gives movie theater taste without changing out of my pjs!
Jen C.
Verona, PA
I prefer this to Act II popcorn anyway of the week. My students love it as well. You can't actually taste the burger!
Amelia V.
San Antonio
I love this product it great and yummy it great for party and get together and it not a disappoint at all it must buy
Alma O.
I love this popcorn especially the one with extra butter. The price is good for the entire box and it is worth it.
Rebecca H.
My daughter, son, and husband eat this like there is no tomorrow they love it, it's hard to keep around the house!
Mikaela G.
My boyfriend eats popcorn regularly, and love this jumbo pop popcorn! He says it's very buttery and full of flavor!
Melinda J.
Not greasy at all which i appreciate especially when my kids are eating it and wandering around the house with it.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
This is so good! My dog loves popcorn too so literally will start whining when this is popping in the microwave!