BY POP-SECRET #17 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kijafa W.
Greenville
I have always purchased this at my local Wal-Mart and have purchased it at Amazon as well. It is priced reasonably.
Rebecca H.
My daughter, son, and husband eat this like there is no tomorrow they love it, it's hard to keep around the house!
Alma O.
I love this popcorn especially the one with extra butter. The price is good for the entire box and it is worth it.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
This is so good! My dog loves popcorn too so literally will start whining when this is popping in the microwave!
Dana H.
This is such delicious popcorn. It is great when watching movies. It has the perfect amount of butter and salt
Corah W.
Waterloo, IA
My kids always love popcorn with movies each night. These are a favorite buy. We have it a couple times a week.
Robin M.
Love love love buttered popcorn and it always tastes so great! Find it at your local grocery store or Walmart!
Becky K.
Spokane, WA
So good, but so bad for you. It does have a slightly fake taste though and that is something that has bugged me
Patrika A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite popcorn ever. The large kernels are delicious, and it has just the right amount of butter!
Cassandra F.
Flint
I love the packaging its original and I would try it again and I would recommend it to my family and friends.