Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Anastasia J.
Leola, PA
Good product ! I’ve eaten it multiple times . I would recommend to my friends . Don’t know what id do without this product !
Theresa G.
This popcorn is amazing fluffy and good flavor. I enjoy eating popcorn that you don't have to keep adding extra butter to.
Yoha S.
Delicious!!!!! We have this box of popcorn at home! I love popcorn and this is a very good option for share watching movies
Andrea A.
Sarasota
Pop secret butter popcorn is the best. It's just like in the movie theaters. We keep this around the house for movie night
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
This is the most buttery popcorn I have been able to find so far without actually dumping butter into and it is so tasty.
Elizabeth c.
Raeford, NC
I love pop secret popcorn more than any other microwaveable popcorn! It is the closest to movie theater popcorn for sure!
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
A must have in my house! Me and my kids loveeee this pop corn, it taste so good! I usually buy 2 boxes. They don't last!!
Kimberly V.
Fort Belvoir, VA
We have movie night every Friday. I alway buy the big box and it last me about 3 month. My boys love the butter flavour
Cindy M.
So buttery & perfect always my favorite go to snack. Me and my daughter love it, most popcorn legit comes out buttery.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
When I feel like going full butter popcorn this is my bag! It gives movie theater taste without changing out of my pjs!