BY POP-SECRET #17 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
This is the most buttery popcorn I have been able to find so far without actually dumping butter into and it is so tasty.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
A must have in my house! Me and my kids loveeee this pop corn, it taste so good! I usually buy 2 boxes. They don't last!!
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
We have movie night every Friday. I alway buy the big box and it last me about 3 month. My boys love the butter flavour
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
When I feel like going full butter popcorn this is my bag! It gives movie theater taste without changing out of my pjs!
Cindy M.
So buttery & perfect always my favorite go to snack. Me and my daughter love it, most popcorn legit comes out buttery.
Amelia V.
San Antonio
I love this product it great and yummy it great for party and get together and it not a disappoint at all it must buy
Jen C.
Verona, PA
I prefer this to Act II popcorn anyway of the week. My students love it as well. You can't actually taste the burger!
Rebecca H.
My daughter, son, and husband eat this like there is no tomorrow they love it, it's hard to keep around the house!
Kijafa W.
Greenville
I have always purchased this at my local Wal-Mart and have purchased it at Amazon as well. It is priced reasonably.
Mikaela G.
My boyfriend eats popcorn regularly, and love this jumbo pop popcorn! He says it's very buttery and full of flavor!