BY POP-SECRET #18 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Butter popcorn is like the only popcorn that matters. Pop Secret is a great brand I've been eating since I was a young child.
Theresa G.
This popcorn is amazing fluffy and good flavor. I enjoy eating popcorn that you don't have to keep adding extra butter to.
Andrea A.
Sarasota
Pop secret butter popcorn is the best. It's just like in the movie theaters. We keep this around the house for movie night
Yoha S.
Delicious!!!!! We have this box of popcorn at home! I love popcorn and this is a very good option for share watching movies
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
I love pop secret popcorn more than any other microwaveable popcorn! It is the closest to movie theater popcorn for sure!
Vanessa A.
valparaiso, IN
This is the most buttery popcorn I have been able to find so far without actually dumping butter into and it is so tasty.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
A must have in my house! Me and my kids loveeee this pop corn, it taste so good! I usually buy 2 boxes. They don't last!!
Cindy M.
So buttery & perfect always my favorite go to snack. Me and my daughter love it, most popcorn legit comes out buttery.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
We have movie night every Friday. I alway buy the big box and it last me about 3 month. My boys love the butter flavour
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
When I feel like going full butter popcorn this is my bag! It gives movie theater taste without changing out of my pjs!