Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET #21 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Popcorn is a great low calorie snack. The butter flavor adds more calories but it makes it soo much better. This brand has a great taste
Jess U.
Springfield
My kids and I love popcorn with movies and this pops up so nice. The butter flavor isn’t overwhelming and it’s a good shareable size.
Taylor C.
This popcorn pops perfectly in my microwave. The great butter taste reminds me of movie theater popcorn without the hefty price tag.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
the best popcorn out there! the classic popcorn that everyone loves. tastes just like the movie theaters very buttery and delicious
Christal V.
I love the butter flavor Top Secret popcorn the best. Sometimes I'll add a little cheese flavoring (powder] to it. So delicious!
Ashley C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Great Popcorn My Family An I Get This Brand All The Time and It's Soo Soo Good ! I Definitely Recommend And Definitely 5Stars !!
kuku k.
The popcorn is salted just enough and lightly buttered. The flavor is great and not overpowered by either item (salt and butter).
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
My kids, my husband and I love to eat this popcorn . My daughter likes to add a little sugar to it and it makes the perfect taste
Ashley R.
Aurora, IL
I love eating this popcorn when I'm watching tv or a movie!!! I love buttery popcorn and this popcorn has lots of yummy butter!