BY POP-SECRET #17 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Great Popcorn My Family An I Get This Brand All The Time and It's Soo Soo Good ! I Definitely Recommend And Definitely 5Stars !!
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
My kids, my husband and I love to eat this popcorn . My daughter likes to add a little sugar to it and it makes the perfect taste
Ashley R.
Aurora, IL
I love eating this popcorn when I'm watching tv or a movie!!! I love buttery popcorn and this popcorn has lots of yummy butter!
Kristina R.
Pop secret is a good alternative to fresh popped popcorn. It's easy to make but if you are not careful it seems to burn easily.
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
I love popcorn! And I love extra butter, so this has just the right amount! You can buy at any local grocery store. Delicious
Anastasia J.
Leola, PA
Good product ! I’ve eaten it multiple times . I would recommend to my friends . Don’t know what id do without this product !
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Butter popcorn is like the only popcorn that matters. Pop Secret is a great brand I've been eating since I was a young child.
Yoha S.
Delicious!!!!! We have this box of popcorn at home! I love popcorn and this is a very good option for share watching movies
Theresa G.
This popcorn is amazing fluffy and good flavor. I enjoy eating popcorn that you don't have to keep adding extra butter to.
Andrea A.
Sarasota
Pop secret butter popcorn is the best. It's just like in the movie theaters. We keep this around the house for movie night