BY POP-SECRET #17 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jasmine A.
Baldwin Park, CA
I really love this popcorn it’s really good and all of my family member really like it too. It is definitely a product I would buy again for my family or friends because it is such a good and delicious snack
Monique T.
Great taste great price great value. One of my favorite snacks. Very affordable. Easy to find in any supermarket. Delicious positively delicious and healthy.
Kathryn G.
Longmont, CO
The whole family loves this popcorn. Perfect amount of butter. Great price point. Will always pick pop secret over other brands because of the great taste. Love it
laney r.
Florida
I’m a i’m a repeated buyer of this product I use it a lot and it taste very good and it’s perfect for snacking they are very delicious and nicely buttered and I purchased some at Publix for a very affordable price
Hannah F.
I don’t really like microwave popcorn, but this is a pretty decent option for one. It has a nice buttery flavor, but I only wish microwave popcorn tasted as good as stove top or movie theater!
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I love pop-secret popcorn products. All of the flavors are delicious. Whether you pop it yourself or buy it pre popped you won't be disappointed. I will definitely continue to buy these.
Sue W.
Pop Secret used to be my favorite brand of popcorn due to the quantity at such a low price point, but after trying out a few other brands I have found that the taste is a bit too greasy and inadequately salted. The butter is composed of mostly grease, and I wish it was a bit lighter with more salt.
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
If this isn't in our house, my sister goes nuts. I understand her completely on this. Buttery flavors and crunchy textures all come together to make this delicious. Not as healthy as airpopped varieties, this popcorn has a caloric punch, so be mindful of how you snack. But definitely grab a box for movie night.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I'm obsessed with this popcorn. It's literally perfect for movie nights. It tastes really good and they put just the right amount of butter on it so that it isn't soggy. It's easy to burn to be careful!
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
Popcorn is my go to friday night snack! Relax put on a movie and while the trailers are playing pop some popcorn and its done just in time to start the movie. Its light and has just enough butter to satisfy! Unfortunately, everyone else likes it to so I have to share. ;)