Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET #21 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shannon💋 W.
We love this popcorn in my house. It goes really fast! It has a great taste as. A good amount of butter but not too much. It also comes in a 3 or 6 pack depending on how much you want. It’s definitely a great snack too or perfect for a movie night!
Kristal R.
conroe, TX
Best popcorn to snack on while watching a movie ! This box has a great variety of popcorn for the best price ! Great amount of butter ! I recommend people to try!
Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
I love how buttery this popcorn is! It's still for a slightly different texture than movie theater popcorn, because that can't really be relocated, but it's perfect for an at home movie night.
Alexia W.
Massillon, Ohio
This is our favorite movie snack! It’s always so buttery and yummy! It’s probably not the healthiest type of popcorn you can buy, but it’s so addicting and we will keep buying it for sure. We bought this at Sams Club and we always add salt to it every time!
Kathryn G.
Longmont, CO
The whole family loves this popcorn. Perfect amount of butter. Great price point. Will always pick pop secret over other brands because of the great taste. Love it
Marilynn L.
Boca Raton , FL
Super buttery and delicious. Never burns. All the kernels pop and it smells amazing. The bag is easy to open and doesn’t rip. It’s was amazing every time and i but it for every occasion and probably won’t stop buying it.
laney r.
Florida
I’m a i’m a repeated buyer of this product I use it a lot and it taste very good and it’s perfect for snacking they are very delicious and nicely buttered and I purchased some at Publix for a very affordable price
Sue W.
Pop Secret used to be my favorite brand of popcorn due to the quantity at such a low price point, but after trying out a few other brands I have found that the taste is a bit too greasy and inadequately salted. The butter is composed of mostly grease, and I wish it was a bit lighter with more salt.
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
If this isn't in our house, my sister goes nuts. I understand her completely on this. Buttery flavors and crunchy textures all come together to make this delicious. Not as healthy as airpopped varieties, this popcorn has a caloric punch, so be mindful of how you snack. But definitely grab a box for movie night.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I'm obsessed with this popcorn. It's literally perfect for movie nights. It tastes really good and they put just the right amount of butter on it so that it isn't soggy. It's easy to burn to be careful!