BY POP-SECRET #21 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Monique T.
Great taste great price great value. One of my favorite snacks. Very affordable. Easy to find in any supermarket. Delicious positively delicious and healthy.
Hannah F.
Foodie Expert
I don’t really like microwave popcorn, but this is a pretty decent option for one. It has a nice buttery flavor, but I only wish microwave popcorn tasted as good as stove top or movie theater!
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
Foodie Expert
I love pop-secret popcorn products. All of the flavors are delicious. Whether you pop it yourself or buy it pre popped you won't be disappointed. I will definitely continue to buy these.
Sue W.
Foodie Expert
Pop Secret used to be my favorite brand of popcorn due to the quantity at such a low price point, but after trying out a few other brands I have found that the taste is a bit too greasy and inadequately salted. The butter is composed of mostly grease, and I wish it was a bit lighter with more salt.
Sumaiya D.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
classic and easy to make. its great to have warm popcorn at home while watching a movie. this product is widely available at nearly every grocery store. however, if youre concerned about health, then this sint the way to go. a healthier alternative would be skinny pop, or boom chicka pop.
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
Foodie Expert
If this isn't in our house, my sister goes nuts. I understand her completely on this. Buttery flavors and crunchy textures all come together to make this delicious. Not as healthy as airpopped varieties, this popcorn has a caloric punch, so be mindful of how you snack. But definitely grab a box for movie night.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with this popcorn. It's literally perfect for movie nights. It tastes really good and they put just the right amount of butter on it so that it isn't soggy. It's easy to burn to be careful!
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
Popcorn is my go to friday night snack! Relax put on a movie and while the trailers are playing pop some popcorn and its done just in time to start the movie. Its light and has just enough butter to satisfy! Unfortunately, everyone else likes it to so I have to share. ;)
Emily H.
Mineola, TX
Love the pop Secret big bags!! The only downside here is the size seems to cause my a problem with how long to pop it without burning it. I can get it anywhere local and it won't break the bank! Love me some butter popcorn!!
Anna M.
Newburgh
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of Pop Secret popcorn usually but this is the only one by them I enjoy. It reminds me of movie theater popcorn without all of the grease and sogginess of the butter! I could eat more than one bag of this and not have a stomachache.