Pop-Secret® Jumbo Pop® Butter Popcorn uploaded by jennifer b.

BY POP-SECRET

Pop-Secret Microwave Jumbo Pop Butter Popcorn: Premium popcorn TRUECOOKPLUS 28 Kosher see more...

Kathryn V.
Longmont, CO
The whole family loves this popcorn. Perfect amount of butter. Great price point. Will always pick pop secret over other brands because of the great taste. Love it
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
We love this popcorn in my house. It goes really fast! It has a great taste as. A good amount of butter but not too much. It also comes in a 3 or 6 pack depending on how much you want. It’s definitely a great snack too or perfect for a movie night!
Kristal R.
Conroe, TX
Best popcorn to snack on while watching a movie ! This box has a great variety of popcorn for the best price ! Great amount of butter ! I recommend people to try!
Kristen G.
Greenville, NC
I really love this popcorn, probably not the healthiest option but it’s super tasty! I love grabbing a bag of popcorn & watching a movie. Pretty affordable and tasty. Just like movie popcorn without the price!
Katherine B.
Searcy, AR
I love how buttery this popcorn is! It's still for a slightly different texture than movie theater popcorn, because that can't really be relocated, but it's perfect for an at home movie night.
laney r.
Florida
I’m a i’m a repeated buyer of this product I use it a lot and it taste very good and it’s perfect for snacking they are very delicious and nicely buttered and I purchased some at Publix for a very affordable price
Sue W.
Pop Secret used to be my favorite brand of popcorn due to the quantity at such a low price point, but after trying out a few other brands I have found that the taste is a bit too greasy and inadequately salted. The butter is composed of mostly grease, and I wish it was a bit lighter with more salt.
Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
Pop Secret jumbo pop butter popcorn is my favorite microwave popcorn. I love that most of the kernels do pop ,these big fluffy popcorn cover with just the right amount of butter. They are reasonably priced I usually purchase this product and my local grocery store for about $2.50. I would recommend this product
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
If this isn't in our house, my sister goes nuts. I understand her completely on this. Buttery flavors and crunchy textures all come together to make this delicious. Not as healthy as airpopped varieties, this popcorn has a caloric punch, so be mindful of how you snack. But definitely grab a box for movie night.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I'm obsessed with this popcorn. It's literally perfect for movie nights. It tastes really good and they put just the right amount of butter on it so that it isn't soggy. It's easy to burn to be careful!