BY POP-SECRET #26 in Popcorn

SOLMAYRA M.
SOLMAYRA M.
Foodie Expert
love buying this type popcorn. its a great snack for when you have friend or family over and you need a snack. or just when you want to cuddle at home and watch a movie! great flavor but i love the butter one because it has that salty great taste. we put mayo on ours with hot sauce and cheddar seasoning which just makes them even better and unique.
Sue W.
Sue W.
Foodie Expert
Pop Secret used to be my favorite brand of popcorn due to the quantity at such a low price point, but after trying out a few other brands I have found that the taste is a bit too greasy and inadequately salted. The butter is composed of mostly grease, and I wish it was a bit lighter with more salt.
Sumaiya D.
Sumaiya D.
Silver spring, MD
Foodie Expert
classic and easy to make. its great to have warm popcorn at home while watching a movie. this product is widely available at nearly every grocery store. however, if youre concerned about health, then this sint the way to go. a healthier alternative would be skinny pop, or boom chicka pop.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
I love popcorn! Especially when it is doused in enormous amounts of salt and butter. What a great snack! This version is not that healthy but they do have healthier options with less salt and less butter. I would recommend this product to other people who love buttered popcorn.
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Foodie Expert
Pop Secret is definitely my favorite brands of Popcorn. Not a lot of unpopped kernels which is good and the flavor is very good as well. I definitely like the extra butter even though it's not always that healthy for you :-). The other one that's very good as the home style.
Sally v.
Sally v.
Chico, CA
Great as an afternoon snack and even better as a lat night movie marathon snack. I love having a bag of this to pull out whenever I'm feeling snacky and my roommates adore my preparedness whenever we want to have a group hang-out but don't want to pay too much for food.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love using this popcorn because when my family and I pop in a quick movie before bed we love to snack on something. Popcorn and movies are a perfect match, My boyfriend eats more popcorn then I do and this is his preferred brand. Its cost effective and tastes great!
Krissie B.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
This is my all time favorite brand of popcorn! I don't eat this very often, but whenever I indulge, this is the brand I buy! I will always remain a repeat customer and I will recommend this to friends whenever we are on the hunt for the most delicious popcorn!
No D.
No D.
Popcorn! Easy and cheap ready in 2 mins! My son and I enjoy a movie on Friday's and he expects popcorn! I like this brand because it doesn't leave me with a bag half full of kernels or burned popcorn. I trust this brand for microwaving purposes!
juliet V.
juliet V.
my family always uses these for whenever we have a movie night. It always tastes so good and i enjoy it very much. The popcorn did taste buttery and i really like that it did. it did not dissappoint and i always come right back to it!