BY POP-SECRET #17 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop-Secret® Homestyle Premium Microwave Popcorn 10 Snack Bags.
Made with a sprinkle of salt and a taste of butter.
Natural and artificial flavor.
10-1.75 oz (50g) bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Leah S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Foodie Expert
The snack size of these popcorn bags are perfect to not go overboard while you’re watching your favorite show or a new movie. If I had a whole bag I could easily take down the whole entire thing without even noticing so these bags are perfect for portion control
Sarah M.
Philippi, WV
I don't eat a ton of popcorn. But I think it's so nice to have some of those mini microwave ones on hand. They are healthy and a very nice snack. They are not a disappointment. I would recommend this to others
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Shantel C.
Oh my goodness I love the homestyle flavor . its not too salty and doesn't make my hands feel greasy after Im done. This is definitely one of my favorite popcorns
Jennifer Y.
Foodie Expert
I like that these bags are small enough so you can enjoy the whole bag as a snack and not feel like a pig. The only negative thing is the last box I bought had oil that must have leaked through during some part of manufacturing and was all over each of the bags on the inside of the cellophane but in all of the boxes I have bought before this is the first time I've ever experienced something like this.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
When I see this in stores, I must have it. This is the best flavor of microwave popcorn I've ever come across, hands down. It is the perfect combination of buttery and salty, and I could go through bags of this like nobody's business. I can't eat regular butter popcorn anymore, especially not when this is available!
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
Foodie Expert
Popcorn is always a great snack when you're craving something salty. It's always in my pantry and is very easy to whip up at a moment's notice. I love the Homestyle flavor. It's very yummy, and I'd recommend it to anybody that's craving a salty snack.
Steven K.
I really like the original homestyle pop secret because I can add my own ingredients to it to make it mine. With such a salty popcorn flavor it's hard to not want more. I always tend to rip open the bag and lick the salt and light butter off the side
Corina G.
Foodie Expert
There's really nothing to compare with popcorn.  It's delicious and satisfying for a snack at any time of day.  It's not disappointing, except for the pricing.  I would really like if these name-brands would lower their prices so people could enjoy them more often without thinking, "Oh my...did I REALLY just spend THAT much on a snack?!"
Heather D.
Foodie Expert
Love this popcorn. When I don't feel like making air-popped with real butter, this is my go to microwave popcorn. It's got a great flavor, that's does t taste fake-buttery at all. It's lighted salted so it really tastes like homemade.