BY POP-SECRET #38 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret® Homestyle Premium Microwave Popcorn 10 Snack Bags.
Made with a sprinkle of salt and a taste of butter.
Natural and artificial flavor.
10-1.75 oz (50g) bags. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Shazi L.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
When I see this in stores, I must have it. This is the best flavor of microwave popcorn I've ever come across, hands down. It is the perfect combination of buttery and salty, and I could go through bags of this like nobody's business. I can't eat regular butter popcorn anymore, especially not when this is available!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
These little HomeStyle Snack bags of Pop-Secret Popcorn are great for lunch breaks at work, snacks for the kids or even a snack for when we go on one Of those diets us crazy women always going on.
They are just the right amount to be filling. I just wish they were a little more buttery.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Statesville, NC
When you just need something salty...this is my go to. I love popcorn and my family does too. We do not eat it a lot but we keep it available in our home for a snack. Makes for a great after school snack and late night or movie night snack. I love it. I would recommend this to everyone.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks. I love that they have snack bag versions versus having to microwave a whole bag and eat it all or waste some. Pop Secret is a brand I have purchased for a long time so I feel that they are one of the best and I would recommend.
Jonlyn I.
Jonlyn I.
Newberg, OR
These are the perfect snack for on the go. My son loves popcorn, it's easy to pop a bag in the morning and put it in his backpack for an afternoon snack. I am absolutely a repeat customer and will always have this in my pantry as long as it's available.
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Foodie Expert
You cannot ever go wrong with a classic! This is good stuff! We usually have some in our pantry at all times. I really enjoy it. I love to put little popcorn toppings on it as well. Movie theater popcorn is better but I like this all the same.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
Foodie Expert
FAVORITE SNACK. This is by far the best popcorn brand and I will never get another flavor. They are perfectly crunchy, salty and buttery. The popcorn does not taste like it has fake butter on eat either.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Belmont, NC
When we pop popcorn at home we do like this brand. Most of the kernels pop so you don't have a lot let at the bottom of the bag. That's nice because we aren't wasting a lot of money on in popped kernels.
Louisa W.
Louisa W.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a popcorn freak. I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner if I could. Heck my diets are centered around how much popcorn I can add. But this one is a bit salty for me.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Foodie Expert
Love this popcorn as an afternoon snack. It has the perfect amount of salt and is not too salty. Serves as a great healthy snack instead of chips or crackers