BY POP-SECRET #13 in Microwaveable Popcorn

• Is this better for you than buttered popcorn?7 Answers
Amy M.
Amy M.
Jefferson, IA
I am pretty frugal when it comes to grocery shopping, but I will spend extra on this popcorn. My whole family loves the salty, buttery flavor and the way the kernels are not neon yellow! This is the microwave popcorn that tastes closest to air popped, in our opinion. I keep a couple bags stashed in my classroom for after school snacks or lunches, too!
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
For being an avid popcorn lover I always have to have some stocked up. I've been looking for one with a hint of butter but also not so much. I find this one to be the perfect one. It gives you that hint of butter you crave for. Of course, like all it has a bit of crunch. Good brand & a delightful snack for all ages.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
I discovered this popcorn this summer, and it's the best! I've already repurchased it and will continue to. The popcorn is light, crunchy, and has awesome flavor. I bought mine at Target, but I've seen it many places. We've gone through so many bags because everyone loves it.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Foodie Expert
First, I must note that this was my families go to popcorn of choice. After trying other healthier popcorn, the bagged variety, Pop Secret no longer seems to compare. The popcorn seems greasy, It's night as airy and fluffly, and It's way bad for you.
My husband's favorite microwave popcorn. I like it too but it must be eaten hot out of the microwave. When it gets cold you start feeling the coating on the roof of your mouth...ick. I always feel kind of sick to my stomach if I eat too much at once.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
This is my absolute favorite microwave popcorn ever! The subtle flavor makes it taste more real. Even though it's not heavy butter it's perfectly seasoned and in my opinion taste better than the extra butter flavors. I love this popcorn!
Alli V.
Alli V.
Minnetonka, MN
Foodie Expert
This is my FAVORITE popcorn. I buy it almost every time I go to the grocery store!! I could eat it every day it's that good. It's inexpensive too which is a plus. I love this stuff so so much. Won't buy any other popcorn.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Appleton, WI
I grew up eating this popcorn and it continues to be my favorite. I find that other popcorn flavors and brands tend to be overwhelmingly greasy or buttery. This flavor isn't that way at all but still has great flavor.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
This is my go to popcorn! It seems to be my families favorite, and I would recommend this for anyone who loves popcorn! If this was sold in bulk I would be set for life! This is truly an awesome popcorn
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al
Foodie Expert
Home style is my favorite! I like to add my
Own melted butter on top for added butter effect, but this is a delicious kind. It's lightly buttery but not intensely fake.
Jackelyn W.
Jackelyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this better for you than buttered popcorn?