Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn 6 pk uploaded by TIđź’ś S.Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn 6 pk uploaded by Michelle L.

BY POP-SECRET #13 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn 6 pk

• Is this better for you than buttered popcorn?7 Answers
TIđź’ś S.
Van Nuys
This was my go too popcorn in some ways I guess it still is.
This is very good popcorn however it seems a little different I don't know if I got a bad box I have to try again.

But this had a very good taste very light tasting if you would say.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
One of my favorite microwave popcorn brands I’ve found, but frustrating because it seems hard to time how long to put them in to pop it all without burning it! each pack seems different!
Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
If you want an amazing microwave popcorn pick this up. It has the perfect amount of butter and salt. I love keeping this in my pantry and reaching for this as an evening snack
Kelsey W.
Buffalo
This is the only popcorn I will buy. This leaves my microwave with butter still visible on the pieces of popcorn and tastes real without that powdered feeling that some other companies use for their butter flavour.
Chelsea D.
Livermore Fls, ME
I use to dig out the pots n cook home made popcorn every Friday it took me more time popping then I'd stop it'd all be gone I started getting this and added our own butter such a great treat on our movie game night
Yashonda P.
Kissimmee , FL
So about this popcorn. I love the home style it is more of a natural flavor. We normally get it fro
Walmart. I add shredded cheddar sometimes. And it meet every expectation of my taste buds.
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Popcorn is my go-to snack and always a staple in my cabinet, but I never have time to make it fresh so I always buy the home style flavor of the Pop Secret brand. I don’t really like heavy butter flavor that seems to always leave a weird film in your mouth that other brands have, but the home style flavor has the perfect ratio of butter and salt so you don’t have the residue in your mouth. It tastes even better than homemade in my opinion and I’ll never buy another brand after having this!
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
This is my favorite microwave popcorn ever! It has the perfect amount of butter and salt without being too much. I can find this variety pretty much anywhere, but I usually buy it at either Stop and Shop or Target. Perfect snack for Netflix binges and movie night!
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
As far as microwave popcorn goes, this one is pretty good. I prefer air popped, but in a pinch, this is what I usually buy. It's fluffy, buttery and not overly salty. The quality is consistently good, unlike some other brands that often are hit or miss. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer H.
My favorite microwave popcorn!! Not too buttery and with plenty of salt to calm any craving. Our family has popcorn every Sunday night and this is my top choice for my bowl every time. My husband's favorite is Pop Secret POP SECRET SEA SALT 6CT (19.2OZ). I agree it's tasty too, but I love the small amount of butter on home style each get our own bag. Some days I have leftovers to snack on the the next day, but it's usually too good and gone well before any movie is over!
Jackelyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this better for you than buttered popcorn?