BY POP-SECRET #27 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn 6 pk

• Is this better for you than buttered popcorn?7 Answers
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Popcorn is my go-to snack and always a staple in my cabinet, but I never have time to make it fresh so I always buy the home style flavor of the Pop Secret brand. I don’t really like heavy butter flavor that seems to always leave a weird film in your mouth that other brands have, but the home style flavor has the perfect ratio of butter and salt so you don’t have the residue in your mouth. It tastes even better than homemade in my opinion and I’ll never buy another brand after having this!
Chelsea D.
North Jay
I use to dig out the pots n cook home made popcorn every Friday it took me more time popping then I'd stop it'd all be gone I started getting this and added our own butter such a great treat on our movie game night
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite popcorn ever! I know it’s not the healthiest, but it’s got a great salty and buttery flavor that I love! Definitely worth the price, and pops perfect at 2 minutes!
Yashonda P.
Kissimmee, FL
So about this popcorn. I love the home style it is more of a natural flavor. We normally get it fro
Walmart. I add shredded cheddar sometimes. And it meet every expectation of my taste buds.
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
This is my favorite microwave popcorn ever! It has the perfect amount of butter and salt without being too much. I can find this variety pretty much anywhere, but I usually buy it at either Stop and Shop or Target. Perfect snack for Netflix binges and movie night!
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
As far as microwave popcorn goes, this one is pretty good. I prefer air popped, but in a pinch, this is what I usually buy. It's fluffy, buttery and not overly salty. The quality is consistently good, unlike some other brands that often are hit or miss. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer H.
My favorite microwave popcorn!! Not too buttery and with plenty of salt to calm any craving. Our family has popcorn every Sunday night and this is my top choice for my bowl every time. My husband's favorite is Pop Secret POP SECRET SEA SALT 6CT (19.2OZ). I agree it's tasty too, but I love the small amount of butter on home style each get our own bag. Some days I have leftovers to snack on the the next day, but it's usually too good and gone well before any movie is over!
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I want to say this is probably my favorite "flavor" of pop corn, buttery and sweet and salty. If you are a pop corn junkee like me and sometimes have a hard time deciding between movie theaater butter adn kettle corn, this is for you!
Tamara M.
This is my absolute favorite microwave popcorn ever! The subtle flavor makes it taste more real. Even though it's not heavy butter it's perfectly seasoned and in my opinion taste better than the extra butter flavors. I love this popcorn!
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
Homestyle and kettle corn popcorn are my favorites!!! Home style tastes a little salty and a hint of sweetness. I recommend this popcorn to anyone who wants something that tastes lighter than the butter popcorn.
Jackelyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this better for you than buttered popcorn?