BY POP-SECRET #7 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop-Secret® Butter Microwave Premium Popcorn.
Natural and artificial flavor.
3 3.2 oz (90.7g) bags.

Buy on Target
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
Best microwave popcorn hands down. The butter variety has the best buttery flavor and the kettle corn is amazing. The popcorn always pops perfectly, airy and light, no matter the microwave you are using or the time you have to adjust it to. Never a half popped burnt bag from Pop Secret. They're also the most budget friendly. I can buy a 10-12 count box for what other brands charge for 4-6 count boxes. It's a no brainer since they have the best tasting popcorn anyways. That must be their secret!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Nothing like good ol butter flavored popcorn. This stuff is good, no extras needed added to this. I can't compare to other brands because this is the only brand I purchase. I would recommend this product and I will be buying again. I'd like to try some other flavors when I get the courage.
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Pop secret to me is one of the best popcorn. It is not too greasy,salty or buttery. It is not even that expensive. It is great for events especially movie nights. It is easy to be prepared too, just follow the instructions at the back. I always purchase mine at walmart.
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
I like this popcorn because it tasted buttery just as I expected. I do think that there should be a little bit more salt in the product but other than that it pops great in the microwave you just have to listen to the number of pops and make sure that once they are 1 to 2 seconds apart you stop the microwave.
Kayleigh S.
Surprise, AZ
There is nothing in this whole world better than making a bag of this popcorn. opening the top of the bag, pouring some sugar into it, shaking the bag up, and then eating. It's already got great flavor, but adding that extra little kick takes it to a new level. I don't miss theater popcorn anymore.
Amanda M.
Ft Fairfield, ME
Pop-Secret butter-flavored popcorn is a STAPLE in our house for our weekly movie nights!  We love the buttery flavor, without the excess saltiness.  I love that almost ALL of the kernels pop in every batch!  We have been keeping it in our pantry for years, and would definitely recommend it!
Renée R.
Pop- Secret Butter Popcorn is the best.  The taste is fantastic and we find that most of the kernels pop.  We buy this product each week and find it to be delicious.  Because most of the kernels pop we feel that it is a step above the rest of the popcorn manufactures.
bridget H.
Parma, OH
This Popcorn is so cheap and tastes just like movie theatre popcorn.  It makes a wonderful snack and I never feel the need to add anything to it.  It is easy to make and the popcorn button on the microwave works for it, so you can just put it in and continue on with your work!
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I have popcorn nearly every day at college. Though probably not super healthy, this is my favorite kind and brand. I buy multiple packs per month to have enough. They taste great but they smell up whatever room you are currently in. I like the butter and butter lovers flavors the best.
Karla R.
Compton, CA
classic pop corn with butter, its fast to make most of the corn pop. they also offer one with no butter if thats what you like. the serving per bag is up to 2-3 people it has a nice amount. i would recommend for people that like to snack while watching tv
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
What's your favorite Pop Secret popcorn flavor? Mine is the Movie Theater Butter!
Belle A.
Who likes to add Tapatio hot sauce or any other hot sauce on their popcorn?
Krisna S.
Pittsburg, CA
Is it super salty? Some buttery popcorn can be so salty it's nasty
Meghan H.
Is this greasy?
Steven A.
Hoe much butter did u put