Pop-Secret® Butter Microwave Popcorn

Pop-Secret® Butter Microwave Premium Popcorn.
Natural and artificial flavor.
3 3.2 oz (90.7g) bags.

Does anyone know if I can get this in the UK?
Does it taste like movie theater popcorn?
It is greasy ? I like ? Why is the sabors ?
Start your review of Pop-Secret® Butter Microwave Popcorn!
How would you rate this product?
Vestal, NY
Love making this popcorn for my movie night and I add some garlic Parmesan and it’s delicious! It only takes 1.5 minutes and almost all of the kernels are popped and they aren’t burned at all it has the perfect amount of butter!
Spartanburg
My husband bought a box of Pop Secret and every bag in the box but 2 didn't pop all the kernel's. I am aware it wont pop all of them. But these bags didn't pop 30% of the kernel's. Not sure if we should buy anymore of these kind.
Carson City, NV
Best microwave popcorn hands down. The butter variety has the best buttery flavor and the kettle corn is amazing. The popcorn always pops perfectly, airy and light, no matter the microwave you are using or the time you have to adjust it to. Never a half popped burnt bag from Pop Secret. They're also the most budget friendly. I can buy a 10-12 count box for what other brands charge for 4-6 count boxes. It's a no brainer since they have the best tasting popcorn anyways. That must be their secret!
Pop- Secret Butter Popcorn is the best.  The taste is fantastic and we find that most of the kernels pop.  We buy this product each week and find it to be delicious.  Because most of the kernels pop we feel that it is a step above the rest of the popcorn manufactures.
We keep these in our pantry because we have family movie nights on a weekly basis. We pop popcorn and allow the kids to have a movie night with candy, soda, and popcorn. We choose the butter popcorn because it makes us feel like we are really at the movies!
Nashua, NH
This is our family go-to for Friday Night Family Movie Night!! It's pretty cheap and oh so buttery. You'll never find the generic in my cabinets! I purchased it from Shaw's.
This is a staple product in my household. I make them ever so often for my little brother every meal he has after dinner. It's pretty buttery and salty. However the taste is not overpowering and doesn't clash with each other. That heats up really well in the microwave just follow the instructions. Keep an eye on it if you go above the time requested on the package.
Bronx, NY
I Loveeeee this one. I really wasnt a fan of popcorn but when im hungry and dinner is not looking like a thing I eat this and im good. Extra butter is my fav. Little greasy but worth. It. Pricey too.
washington
It's okay, like If you like really buttery popcorn then this is not for you because in my opinion it's sorta bland but it has a very subtle taste of a mix of butter and oil. And it gets burnt super easily and it just taste even worse so I would not recommend this unless you do not like the distinct taste of butter. Looking on the bright side each package has a large quantity of popcorn
OCALA, FL
Pop secret to me is one of the best popcorn. It is not too greasy,salty or buttery. It is not even that expensive. It is great for events especially movie nights. It is easy to be prepared too, just follow the instructions at the back. I always purchase mine at walmart.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...