Pop-Secret 100% Natural Jumbo Popping Corn uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY POP-SECRET

Pop Secret® Jumbo Popping Corn.
New!
100% natural.
Premium popcorn.
Bigger size, bigger taste! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of popping corn. The kernels are larger and fully pop so you're not crunching down on half popped corn. I think it's better than the other brands, and I can sometimes get this on sale at target or use the cartwheel app. Someone recommended this brand to me, and now I recommend the brand to other people.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Foodie Expert
My current favorite pop corn. I love it. I like getting these better than the microvabable one. First you don't add all that's salt and butter. I put pepper for a more healthy tone or chili and lemon
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Foodie Expert
I made some popcorn over the stove with this and it was great. It have a great taste and I love how natural tasting it is.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Foodie Expert
We recently bought a air popping popcorn machine, And so far this is the best!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I usually prefer to pop my own popcorn kettle style. These kernels pop up easily, creating the perfect healthy snack for the family. Might be a newer feature, but love that the cap serves as a half cup measurer, allowing for the perfect amount each time.
Raquel N.
Raquel N.
Foodie Expert
I was a first time buyer, thought it would be neat to pop my own popcorn. It was a bit tricker than I thought. Seemed healthier but not sure. Probably won't buy again.
Somalis M.
Somalis M.
Fort Lauderdale
Foodie Expert
If you like, FRESH POPCORN, have extra time and know how to make it, this is perfect for you, I made around 10 bowls just adding butter and salt to the pan.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Sachse
Foodie Expert
If this came with a tin or something to pop the corn with, I would have given it 5 stars. Other than that, it's great.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
We use this in our old fashioned popcorn maker. It's like being at a carnival. It smells so good. Comes out perfect every time!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Greenville, NC
Pop secret corn kernels remind me of being at home as a child. Rather than making microwave popcorn, my dad would pull out the big pot on the stove and start popping! If you have every had home made popcorn, you know the smells, sounds, and memories that a product can make on your life. Today, home made popcorn is one of my favorite snacks!
Rigel S.
Rigel S.
Foodie Expert
Who else loves homemade, air popped popcorn?