GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPop-secret
100 Calorie Pop Kettle Corn Sweet & Salty Microwave Popcorn - 10 CT

Pop-Secret 100 Calorie Pop Kettle Corn Sweet & Salty Microwave Popcorn - 10 CT

Pop-Secret® Sweet & Salty 100 Calorie Pop® Kettle Corn Microwave Premium Popcorn.
0g, 0 grams trans fat.
100% whole grain.
0g, 0 grams sugar.
10 snack bags.
10-1.12 oz (32g) bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop-Secret 100 Calorie Pop Kettle Corn Sweet & Salty Microwave Popcorn - 10 CT!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is my favorite kettle corn for sure. Is has a perfect sweet taste without being to sweet and just enough of the salty to give you the taste as well. The corn is always a Greta texture and the price is pretty good for the product you’re getting.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
I love these. They taste much lighter than butter popcorn but will still satisfy my cravings for junk food. I love the 100 calorie pop bags because it's perfect for one person to eat in a sitting as opposed to the giant bags you usually find. I buy these monthly to have on hand for movie nights or just snacking!
Valentina L.
Purchased at: Target
This kettle corn is amazing !! Each bag is only 100 calories, so it’s a healthier option for a delicious snack. Tastes salty, yet also sweet. Highly recommend if you like kettle corn, and the small bag assures you will only eat your portion (which is important to someone like me who grabs a big bag and can’t stop eating!). Missing one star because I’m on a hunt for the best one right now (lol). But if no other compares in the next week then don’t worry, I’ll be back to give it the last star it deserves!!
Lauren K.
Clayton, NC
This popcorn is almost as good as it from chicka-boom. However it seems to taste a little more like popcorn and a little less like kettle corn. How I love how the bag is small and when it's gone you are no longer tempted to keep stuffing your face with delicious food.
Elyssa T.
Wahiawa, HI
Purchased at: Walmart
Only reason I gave this product 4 stars is because there is not enough popcorn popped for this popcorn lover. The bags are too small for my popcorn loving family. Kettle corn will always be our favorite. If you love popcorn, get some Pop Secret - super affordable to satisfy your needs.
Brittnee D.
Philadelphia, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
i love popcorn, especially kettle corn! so easy to grab a bag and pop it up! yum yum i will always buy
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
The perfect go to snack. Very healthy and light. Reasonable in price and I purchased at Walmart. Also very kid friendly snack.
Kathryn F.
San Antonio , TX
Definitely one of the best brands when it comes to low calorie pop corn. They bring actual flavor in, and the price isn't too bad!
Lindsay E.
West valley, UT
Please don’t buy kettle corn, you’re a disgrace to the human race. Popcorn is supposed to be buttery!!
Shayla K.
Indianapolis, IN
This popcorn is great! Not only is it on the healthier side at only 100 calories, but it tastes soo good! I never thought I would like Kettle Corn because I'm not one for sweet and salty at the same time. However, the tastes compliment each other so well. I love this stuff!

Looking for your answer?