BY POP-SECRET #34 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Pop-Secret® Sweet & Salty 100 Calorie Pop® Kettle Corn Microwave Premium Popcorn.
0g, 0 grams trans fat.
100% whole grain.
0g, 0 grams sugar.
10 snack bags.
10-1.12 oz (32g) bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
This is my favorite kettle corn for sure. Is has a perfect sweet taste without being to sweet and just enough of the salty to give you the taste as well. The corn is always a Greta texture and the price is pretty good for the product you’re getting.
Daniela L.
KENDALL, FL
Love the taste, they come in snack sizes which is awesome because unless I'm with my boyfriend I never eat all of my popcorn. The best and my favorite thing about this is the fact that kettle corn popcorn is a super healthy midnight snack, so I'm constantly reaching for in my kitchen and in the isles!
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
This popcorn is great! Not only is it on the healthier side at only 100 calories, but it tastes soo good! I never thought I would like Kettle Corn because I'm not one for sweet and salty at the same time. However, the tastes compliment each other so well. I love this stuff!
Katelyn D.
Sulphur, LA
Love these small bags and they taste great, however I feel like they aren’t very consistent with flavor overall. Sometimes the popcorn is saturated with sweet seasoning and other times it’s pretty dry and flavorless. Also hard to get the cooking time down.
Urvashi J.
Old Bridge NJ
An item for movie night for sure! can't go wrong with popcorn especially kettle corn version. Has yet to disappoint unless you drop it on the floor! It's affordable and can be found in any grocery store with coupons as well if your lucky!
Angela S.
Silverdale, WA
Kettle Corn is one of my favorites! The salty sweet goodness is amazing! The only downside is that I can’t have only one bag of it. If anyone out there has enough self control to have just one, this would be perfect for you.
Cierra F.
Hanahan, SC
Not a big fan of the kettle corn choice. This one was way more on the sweet side then I wanted. It ended up give me a stomach ache and was just to sweet. It didnt have that little bit of salt taste to balance it out.
Crystal B.
Cecilia, KY
We love the way this popcorn tastes! They are snack bags, so they're small, but it's the perfect size for younger kids who want their own or to hand out for Halloween!
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
This popcorn is so delicious! When I make this popcorn in my microwave at home, it smells up my whole house. Gives me that nostalgic smell of me being little At a carnival or circus! I love it. And it's amazing I feel like it taste better then the kettle corn at a fair. It's a little pricey for the little amount you get in each pack but they are usually always on sell at my local Safeway !
Sarah A.
Omg my favorite popcorn flavor ever, I just love the sweet and salty taste and hey sometimes I mix in m&ms with it to give it a little chocolate taste! It's so so so good if you never tried it like that, perfect for movie night with your family or your significant other ;)