Pop-Secret 100 Calorie Butter Flavored Popcorn Snack Bags - 4 CT

by Pop-secret

Pop Secret® 100 Calorie Pop® Premium Popcorn. .
0g, 0 grams, sugar.
Microwave.
94% fat free.
2g fat per popped serving.
Butter natural & artificial flavor.
4 snack bags.
4-1.2 oz (34g) bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop-Secret 100 Calorie Butter Flavored Popcorn Snack Bags - 4 CT!
Chattanooga, TN
This is a good late night snack for someone to have. It's not that many calories but you can definitely figure that out from the taste. It's a very plain tasting popcorn, but it's still pretty good. It says it's pretty buttery, but no where near a movie theatre or other buttery popcorns! It's a good snack for someone trying to watch calories but can't give up some good tasting popcorn!
Saco, ME
I keep these in my snack drawer at work for a number of reasons. 1. I won't eat it at home. 2. I won't eat it at work if there's another option. 3. If there's really nothing else to eat at work, this is relatively filling and takes long enough to eat that it distracts me from not having a better option.
Sunrise, FL
Always a great little snack to keep handy, I keep a box in my classroom. I always get mine from target and I typically chose this over some other products because I like the flavor and the butter to popcorn ratio. It isn't overwhelming, but it's just enough!
Baraboo, WI
I don't usually get the fat free kind but I always get a butter kind of popcorn. There's a couple different brands I like including this one. It definitely met my expectations and I will recommend to others, it always has a really good amount of butter
You get the movie theater experience popcorn taste without the guilt you get after eating an entire tub. The bags give me enough popcorn in the bag and has a great taste for just 100 cals! Great for movie nights or just to snack on.
Jack, AL
Love how these are 94% fat free. I love eating popcorn and I feel so much better when I eat these and still get that buttery taste. It is delicious and recommend others to try this popcorn out!
I love the buttery taste of this popcorn, it does not have a bad aftertaste like some other popcorns have. This is generally the only brand i buy and is inexpensive. Definitely recommend you to try this product
Scranton, AR
My daughter and I make it a point to watch a movie together once a week and this is the kind of popcorn we buy. It is on my shopping list almost every time. We run out of it quick
Saint Stephen, SC
Another amazing 100 calorie snack. Sometimes I like to watch my calorie intake and this makes it possible to enjoy food while still being conscious of my health!
Jonesboro
I really liked the taste and the premeasured out calorie packs. I love popcorn and this one was very tastey!! The smell was wonderful also!! I will definitely buy again and recommend to others who are watching their weight or just like smaller portions. Perfect for a snack and just the right amount

Looking for your answer?