Pop-Secret 100 Calorie Butter Flavored Popcorn Snack Bags - 4 CT

by Pop-secret

Pop Secret® 100 Calorie Pop® Premium Popcorn. .
0g, 0 grams, sugar.
Microwave.
94% fat free.
2g fat per popped serving.
Butter natural & artificial flavor.
4 snack bags.
4-1.2 oz (34g) bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop-Secret 100 Calorie Butter Flavored Popcorn Snack Bags - 4 CT!
I really love this type of popcorn. I usually don't like the popcorn that has to be made with a microwave, but this one is different. I have repeatedly gotten this at the store, even though they aren't the healthiest snack. I would definitely recommend this if you want a salty snack.
Paramount , CA
I really like this product for its light 100 cal popcorn. I think that it makes for a great afternoon snack or even at night while watching a movie.i would definitely recommend this product to anyone
Ahoskie
These 100 calorie bags of popcorn taste pretty good. I just cannot cook one though since the bags are small. I end up cooking at least two bags which kind of defeats the purpose in getting them. If you are disciplined at portion sizes, I recommend this product.
Winter Park, FL
I basically live off of these, quick low cal snack and super filling. Processed food is the worst but I can't help but indulge and these are the best way to do so. I would highly recommend giving these a try if you are on a diet and need a satisfying snack.
Pasadena, CA
I'm a sucker for popcorn and a movie with my husband. These 100 calorie bags help me feel a bit less guilty about enjoying this delicious snack! I am a repeat customer and highly recommend them to others. They pair wonderfully with a movie! Enjoy!
For the number of calories, this popcorn tastes so real. It doesn't have the full buttered movie theater taste but it's also not 10000 calories so that's the payoff. Overall though I would def recommend for those of you calorie counting
This the only popcorn that I eat at home. For as long as I can remember I've been reading this. On Friday night's I would make a batch and me and my little brother would sit down and watch a movie. It's easy to make and it taste good on top of that. I love it.
Wilson
For watching your weight, this bag is perfect. It's low enough in calories that it is a good snack and it is enough that you feel like you have had a snack. Although, it's a little light on the buttery flavor.
Clinton, MA
I love this brand because the popcorn pops so nice and evenly and it is just the perfect size bag as well. My husband and I each get one and we don’t have to feel so guilty since it’s only 100 calories per bag
I love the taste of this popcorn! They are perfectly sized for one person and they fill you up! I love the butter flavor 😍😍 great for watching netflix or watching tv! I will definitely buy them again!!!

Looking for your answer?