BY CANDY CRATE #90 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Any recipes using these? I'm curious if anyone has every incorpor...2 Answers
  • Do they still make these. Where do they sell them7 Answers
  • "I used to eat these as a child, and now my son loves them!!!" in 1 review
  • "Besides that, the pop rocks are my favorite candy by far." in 1 review
  • "I had to stop eating these because of the lesions caused by my braces. " in 1 review
  • "I do not like the flavor of most watermelon flavored foods, but these have a very good taste. " in 1 review
  • "I've always loved Pop Rocks, but watermelon has always been y favorite, (along with any other watermelon flavored candy)." in 1 review
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's bad to say about Pop Rocks? Nothing at all. We get these for Halloween and will continue to eat the leftovers until they are all gone... Considering that there might not be any left to eat after all the trick-or-treaters find out what house is giving them out! I bought several different kinds of candy this year and I'm particularly excited about this one. (:
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
There are so many things adults can use these for to make things with, ice cream, shots ect. These are not just for kids. Having a july 4th party these are a must! There are so many different flavors you can buy and they are super cheap! Kids love them too, you can even put them in icecream for the kids to give it a little extra kick!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I can remember eating these for the first time.  The anticipation of what exactly this candy was going to do once it hits your tongue.  It is a nice surprise and so fun for kids.  My kids love them and they are a great treat for all occasions.  Great flavors but the watermelon is my favorite.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so fun!! You can use them for a lot of different desert ideas - and the kids love them. You can also use them in drinks and make it a lot of fun! They taste so good - I bought these from Walmart but you can buy almost anywhere candy is sold!
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
This has always been one of my favorite candies and the Watermelon flavor is the best! Not only are they fun to eat and tasty, but you can even use them in Science experiments. I have always loved these and they are so cheap. My kids love them as well.
Leanne C.
Pop rocks are different kind of candy. Wouldn't be something I ate every day but it's definitely a fun every now an then treat. I will say they do pop but they aren't bad pops. The pops don't last long. So you don't have to worry about them poping to long!
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pop rocks are probably the most fun candy on the market. Watermelon is my favorite flavor and has been since I was a kid. They are so fun and everyone always laughs when eating them, always good to have around
Brianda E.
Henderson, Tx
What great memories this bring from my childhood the only this is the weird sensation of the candy popping in you mouth but it's fun to expirement would definitely buy for my kids today for them to try :) love it how fun
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This candy really tastes like watermelon candy and when you put it in your mouth they crackle and pop. just for the hell of it I ate some and washed them down with a can of coke a cola and guess what, I'm still alive, lol. that was the rumor back in the day that someone died from ingesting that combination. pop rocks are still a favorite of mine 40 years later.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A classic, I had them when I was growing up. I just picked up a packet for the family, including our toddler son to enjoy. It was hilarious fun times. He thought they were just awesome making that "funny" noise. The taste is good and they were only one dollar! but so much fun for us!They were worth it.
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
Do they still make these. Where do they sell them
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Does this remind anyone of these childhood?
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
Any recipes using these? I'm curious if anyone has every incorporated them into anything
Casey B.
Hampton, VA
Shouldn't they come in one massive clump explosion?
Katie M.
Caldwell, ID
Why are they so sticky and why are the pieces so small?