BY CANDY CRATE #83 in Hard Candy

• Any recipes using these? I'm curious if anyone has every incorpor...2 Answers
  • Do they still make these. Where do they sell them7 Answers
  • "I used to eat these as a child, and now my son loves them!!!" in 1 review
  • "Besides that, the pop rocks are my favorite candy by far." in 1 review
  • "I had to stop eating these because of the lesions caused by my braces. " in 1 review
  • "I do not like the flavor of most watermelon flavored foods, but these have a very good taste. " in 1 review
  • "I've always loved Pop Rocks, but watermelon has always been y favorite, (along with any other watermelon flavored candy)." in 1 review
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
A classic, I had them when I was growing up. I just picked up a packet for the family, including our toddler son to enjoy. It was hilarious fun times. He thought they were just awesome making that "funny" noise. The taste is good and they were only one dollar! but so much fun for us!They were worth it.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love pop rocks!! It's such a fun candy that isn't like anything but else. Also, I love that they made a variety of different flavors. But I do not like how much the candy gets stuck in the package. It happens every time I eat it.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Anchorage
Super fun candy. Especially of you have never had it before. it's like fire works in your mouth. Not much to compare it to but it's good mom the less. Highly recommended. And super affordable. Fun for the Fourth of July
Sara M.
Sara M.
Pop rocks are a nice treat once in a while. I like the red flavored ones the best! I'm glad that they are still being made, because it is a fun little candy.

I will say though, lately the candy has been very dry.

Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love pop rocks these were the Jam when I was growing up there like so cool and taste really good I like dumping them in my mouth then opening my mouth to hear the sound they make I would definitely recommend
Monica T.
Monica T.
granada hills
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this candy . They're so good , they have yummy flavors . They're my favorite candy they're awesome for 4th of July . Great for kids. I like the popping feeling that gives you. It's just a fun candy.
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love pop rocks, it takes me back to the good old days! Watermelon is my favorite flavor. I don't purchase these often anymore but when I do it takes me back to the 90s!!
Fitchburg, MA
Oh the nostalgia! I love pop rocks and they are a treat for me. They are hard to find unless I order a bunch online, so I keep them as a special treat
Zesmin M.
Zesmin M.
Los Angeles, CA
These Resort delicious and a childhood fave in fact I still eat them today with my kids. I mean they pop in your mouth what could be better?!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Richmond , Ca
I use to eat them when I was a kid and eat them with soda even tho you weren't supposed to but there good. Little hard hardy nice colors
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Columbus, OH
Do they still make these. Where do they sell them
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Does this remind anyone of these childhood?
Fitchburg, MA
Any recipes using these? I'm curious if anyone has every incorporated them into anything
Casey B.
Casey B.
Hampton, VA
Shouldn't they come in one massive clump explosion?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Caldwell, ID
Why are they so sticky and why are the pieces so small?