GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolatePop Rocks
Popping Candy, 36 pks, Fruit Punch, 1 case

Pop Rocks Popping Candy, 36 pks, Fruit Punch, 1 case

by Pop Rocks

Pop Rocks® Fruit Punch Artificially Flavored Popping Candy Real Popping Action! Entertainment For Your Whole Mouth! Pop Rock Candy. This candy causes entertainment in your mouth by popping once they hit your tongue Case of 36 packs;

I would never let my kids eat these when they were little, I was always afraid they would choke😯😯
Whats you favorite flavor?
Start your review of Pop Rocks Popping Candy, 36 pks, Fruit Punch, 1 case!
Product Highlights
Such a fun candy and with a bunch of different flavors. in reviews
Pop rocks are so good its funny when you give it to a child for the first time :)in reviews
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
4,268 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
😃✨Vibrant flavors- the tropical punch is the BEST flavor! This candy was around during my childhood and I loved it- now...I get to share these fun experiences with my son! Highly recommend- great 👍 🍬😜
Niki S.
Burgettstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids love these little blasts of sugar, as did I when I was a kid. Multiple flavors are great for Christmas stocking or Easter baskets!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
Every kid has experimented with these and each flavor at one time. You can buy them at pretty much any grocery or liquor store. The flavor is good it taste like sugar, it’s pretty affordable and worth every purchase over and over again. As a kid everybody has that soda and pop rocks dare. we’ve all done it LOL and it’s a fun trick to playing on today’s kids . They also make great stocking stuffers! Not so great at the library or in other quiet places like class, where you aren’t allowed to eat. They’re also slightly rude at a theatre just Bc they’re loud but nobody cares. Lol or do they?
Jackii A.
Albany, NY
Such a yummy fun snack. The pop last a few seconds and doesn't stick to your teeth or anything. It's a weird feeling but I love it.
Chloe B.
Alabaster, AL
LOVED these as a child. I thought they were so much fun! Sadly that effect wore off as I grew up. The only reason I'd purchase this now is to pass on the excitement to a child.
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Brings back my childhood thinking about pouring these into my mouth and listening to the crackle. However, this is just pure sugar and does nothing good other than bring back memories.
Kayla B.
Who doesn't love the "pop" it makes in their mouth? They have a lot of flavors but it's more for the texture experience. It's a unique candy that puts an extra kick for anyone to enjoy.
Bailey M.
Billings, MT
I still love these candies even though I'm 20 I still love them! The taste is sugary and the popping in the mouth is still amazing
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another childhood memory!! I haven't had pop rocks in forever! They are awesome though, the blue kind is my favorite flavor.
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Love these candies they R awesome reminds me of when I was younger any child would be happy to get pop rock candy