BY POP ROCKS

Pop Rocks® Fruit Punch Artificially Flavored Popping Candy Real Popping Action! Entertainment For Your Whole Mouth! Pop Rock Candy. This candy causes entertainment in your mouth by popping once they hit your tongue Case of 36 packs; see more...

• "Such a fun candy and with a bunch of different flavors. " in 1 review
  • "Pop rocks are so good its funny when you give it to a child for the first time :)" in 1 review
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Every kid has experimented with these and each flavor at one time. You can buy them at pretty much any grocery or liquor store. The flavor is good it taste like sugar, it’s pretty affordable and worth every purchase over and over again. As a kid everybody has that soda and pop rocks dare. we’ve all done it LOL and it’s a fun trick to playing on today’s kids . They also make great stocking stuffers! Not so great at the library or in other quiet places like class, where you aren’t allowed to eat. They’re also slightly rude at a theatre just Bc they’re loud but nobody cares. Lol or do they?
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
I use to like these when I was a kid, but when I got older I was told that it wasn't safe to eat these, especially not with soda. I think that anytime you cannot pair a food because of safety reason you shouldn't be eating it.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA
Who doesn't love the "pop" it makes in their mouth? They have a lot of flavors but it's more for the texture experience. It's a unique candy that puts an extra kick for anyone to enjoy.
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Brings back my childhood thinking about pouring these into my mouth and listening to the crackle. However, this is just pure sugar and does nothing good other than bring back memories.
Chloe B.
LOVED these as a child. I thought they were so much fun! Sadly that effect wore off as I grew up. The only reason I'd purchase this now is to pass on the excitement to a child.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Who doesn't remember pop rocks omg we loved them as kids I remember trading the flavors with friends they were so good.and still are.lots of childhood memories.
Isela V.
Milwaukee, WI
Never been a fan of Pop Rocks not even as a little girl. I think I was always terrified of that little pop feeling in my mouth. Ha Ha.
Karla H.
Pop rocks reminds me of my childhoood. It's still amusing even now. Love a child's expression when they try them for the first time.
Bailey M.
Billings, MT
I still love these candies even though I'm 20 I still love them! The taste is sugary and the popping in the mouth is still amazing
Jackii A.
Albany, NY
Such a yummy fun snack. The pop last a few seconds and doesn't stick to your teeth or anything. It's a weird feeling but I love it.
Vanessa c.
Whats you favorite flavor?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I would never let my kids eat these when they were little, I was always afraid they would choke😯😯