Pop Rocks, Inc. Pop Rocks Watermelon .33 Oz(Case of 24)

by Pop Rocks, Inc.

Nostalgic fizzing candy.

Do they still make the Ice Cream with the Pop Rock candy inside of it?
What's your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Pop Rocks, Inc. Pop Rocks Watermelon .33 Oz(Case of 24)!
These are a classic. I had to buy for my kids and they love them. Great value. Very cheap. I remember having them as a kid.
League City, TX
These will never get old. My 10-year-old loves to get them at the store and we try to see who can make the loudest pops!
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop rocks were my favorite candies as a child. Who doesn't love these candies and how they feel in your mouth!?
Los Angeles , CA
I loved eating theses as a kid. They're entertaining and they taste good! Sour apple was always my favorite.
Baton Rouge, LA
Childhood love. and still love these till this day. I love the watermelon, green apple, and cherry flavors.
I don't find myself getting these too often but I used to love getting them as a kid! The blue was my favorite flavor and I still buy into the pop rock gimmick! I love these!
Sherwood Park , AB
My kids loves these candies they like how the pop rocks makes noise in their mouth after they eat them. I like there are different kinds
How do you people expect me review on things I dint come across in my country and you people not sending me any samples