Pop Rocks, Inc. Pop Rocks Watermelon .33 Oz(Case of 24)

by Pop Rocks, Inc.

Nostalgic fizzing candy.

Do they still make the Ice Cream with the Pop Rock candy inside of it?
What's your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Pop Rocks, Inc. Pop Rocks Watermelon .33 Oz(Case of 24)!
Bogart, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved eating this fizzy treat as a kid. My kids enjoy it too. Watching their faces light up and listening to the giggles that come with this treat is priceless. The candy that is all about yum and fun!
Greendale, WI
I love these things. They are so delicious and really fun. The are great for little kids and love some fun it their mouth. You can chew these and get more popping effect
Altamonte Spg, FL
I really loved getting these when I was little. I love to buy these for my daughters for the holidays. I will probably always buys these multiple times a year they are so fun.
Amity, AR
Wow this takes meback to my childhood. I remember getting these and being amazed at the great flavor. The fact that they pop all over your tongue makes it even better
Lakewood, CA
Pop rocks are so much fun and so cute! these are amazing for any ages c: i loved getting these as little party favors when i was younger, they're so much fun c:
Donora, PA
one of my most favorite candy. I always bought these when i was little and every now and then. I love how they pop in your mouth and the noise it makes.
I used to love getting these from the ice cream truck in the summer. There are so many flavors. I know you can still get them from five below.
Hampton, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to eat these all the time and now I buy them for my kids when I see them. They are a bit messy if not ate right but they taste so good.
Berwyn, IL
Yummy! my favorite of eating this candy is the way it crackle and pops in my mouth... ........................................................
Titusville, FL
These were my favorite as a kid! This is something that I still enjoy once and while to this day! I still have my sweet tooth!