Pop Rocks, Inc. Pop Rocks Watermelon .33 Oz(Case of 24)

by Pop Rocks, Inc.

Nostalgic fizzing candy.

Do they still make the Ice Cream with the Pop Rock candy inside of it?
What's your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Pop Rocks, Inc. Pop Rocks Watermelon .33 Oz(Case of 24)!
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,158 reviews
Every kid has experimented with these and each flavor at one time. You can buy them at pretty much any grocery or liquor store. The flavor is good it taste like sugar, it’s pretty affordable and worth every purchase over and over again. As a kid everybody has that soda and pop rocks dare. we’ve all done it LOL and it’s a fun trick to playing on today’s kids . They also make great stocking stuffers! Not so great at the library or in other quiet places like class, where you aren’t allowed to eat. They’re also slightly rude at a theatre just Bc they’re loud but nobody cares. Lol or do they?
Sacramento, CA
Poprocks are the candy you purchase for a kids birthday. it isn't something I would go to the store and grab on a regular basis. it is a candy to be goofy and silly with not curb a sugar craving. I would purchase these at the dollar store for my child's birthday parties or for a family gathering like 4th of july
Atlanta, GA
One of the most fun candies from my childhood! As soon as you put them in your mouth they begin to pop, and they taste amazing. Watermelon was always my favorite flavor. If you put the whole bag in your mouth it can be a little painful, but i still brings me to joy to eat these (in moderation) today.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I loved these as a kid, my favorite flavor they had was the blue raspberry one. When you put them in your mouth they made popping sounds and sometimes when they popped you could feel it. If it popped really loud it often hurt your tongue for a minute or two. I still buy these at gas stations sometimes. They tasted so good in ice creams as well, but I don't know if they still make the ice creams anymore.
Spencerport , NY
1,210 reviews
I loved these as a kid I thought they were so cool. The flavors always tasted great and I loved the sound they made once you put them in your mouth. Was such a fun candy to eat and after the popping noise was done it was easy to chew and still retained its flavor.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pop Rocks bring back so many childhood memories for me. They taste great and can be so much fun! My favorite thing to do it let them sit on my tongue for a little while and then chewing them. The sound effects that you get from that are amazing!
Pop rocks are my all time favorite candy from my childhood! I haven't met one person who dislikes them, especially the watermelon and strawberry flavors! Watching a child try them for the first time is hysterical. They have a great taste and are so much fun to experience the popping noises inside your mouth.
This candy definitely brings me back to my childhood. To this day I still get cotton candy ice cream that has Pop Rocks in it and it still makes that cool sound, even in ice cream : )
Spokane, WA
Aww, the fun candy that pops! I remember dumping a whole package in my mouth, and then opening it so you can hear the popping. They also come in grape and strawberry. If you bite them, they instantly pop. They taste really good too!
Richmond Hill, NY
Pop Rocks, Inc. Pop Rocks Watermelon an old time favorite candt that my kids have enjoyed for years. Have a party in you mouth try Pop Rocks, Inc. Pop Rocks Watermelon.