BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC #78 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "This is my absolute favorite candy from my childhood." in 2 reviews
  • "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
Jolia C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy I remember as child action packed candy,

It literally pops in your mouth, when it gets dissolved in your mouth.

I have tried it once since my friend had never tried a sweet
action pack treat such as this before.

But I wouldn't go out of my way to go buy it
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Pop rocks got to live. The treat I wanted the most and I would be so excited to receive on Halloween or from your family. Just hearing the pop in your mouth was like magic to me, especially with this flavor strawberry it is so delicious and brings back so many childhood memories.
Chelsea P.
Somerset West
These were my favorite candy growing up, because they are so fun and affordable to get. They crackle like crazy and they are available everywhere. The flavor is amazing and you should just becareful not to put too many in your mouth at once, and I would definitely repurchase!
Anitra C.
Brampton, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were so much fun to eat when I was a kid and when I see them while shopping I have to grab them because even at my age I still love them.
Chelsea W.
Sarnia, Ontario
Absolutely love the pop of these! They crackle lingers in your mouth? And it has such a pleasing taste! 5 stars all around the board!
Claudia D.
muy muy mu muy muy muy buena es lo mejor que encontrarán en el mundo me encanta se los recomiendo a todos muy bueno
Veronica M.
Mississauga , ON
These are a fun way for kids to eat candy. I love how it explodes in your mouth but also taste good.
Kym B.
Pop rocks are pretty much the greatest candy ever made. I wish I could include them in every meal!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?