BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC

• "This is my absolute favorite candy from my childhood." in 2 reviews
  • "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
shin l.
shin l.
These were so fun to eat, since they basically crackle in your mouth. I remembering eating them in school and disrupting the entire class.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
These were so fun to eat, since they basically crackle in your mouth. I remembering eating them in school and disrupting the entire class! The strawberry ones are my favorite!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
This is my absolute favorite candy from my childhood. I think it's everyone's. The popping never ends!!
Vivian V.
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
Growing up, this were my favorite candy. Really, a classic. They're really fun to eat, and to play with!
Devon D.
Devon D.
These are not a fun candy. If you swallow too early you will get phantom stomach pain. And they really don't have a very good taste.
Carina O.
Carina O.
What kid didn't have fun growing up eating Pop Rocks? They hurt so good, but so worth it! I don't think I could stomach it now though.
Billy P.
Billy P.
Columbus, OH
I loved this candy when I was a kid! It was really tasty, and was always fun when it popped in your mouth!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Pop rocks are fun candy, love watching people who haven't had them react when they start popping in their mouths
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
All time favorite candy from my child hood. Still the best. I love it for party's and whenever I'm feeling like i want to go wild, ahha.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Nazareth, PA
I love love love this candy. I used to get it when I was little and was delighted to see it in the stores!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?