BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC

• Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?1 Answers
  • "This is my absolute favorite candy from my childhood." in 2 reviews
  • "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
Amber R.
One of my favorite candies growing up! I love their popping feeling in your mouth,and they taste wonderful
cathy c.
New Port Richey, FL
I love this candy brings back such good childhood memories. The tingling feeling you get when you eat it is awesome.
Marissa G.
Nazareth, PA
I love love love this candy. I used to get it when I was little and was delighted to see it in the stores!
Clarisse T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
All time favorite candy from my child hood. Still the best. I love it for party's and whenever I'm feeling like i want to go wild, ahha.
Diana M.
Pop rocks are fun candy, love watching people who haven't had them react when they start popping in their mouths
Billy P.
Columbus, OH
I loved this candy when I was a kid! It was really tasty, and was always fun when it popped in your mouth!
Carina O.
What kid didn't have fun growing up eating Pop Rocks? They hurt so good, but so worth it! I don't think I could stomach it now though.
Lynn T.
This was part of my childhood. Growing up i would always get this and enjoy the popping sensation in my mouth. As an adult, i must confess i still purchase this and enjoy the popping!
Ashlie R.
Los banos, CA
Love this candy. I remember the first time I gave some to my youngest son who is 5, his eyes got sooo big,,,
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
OMG I love this candy. I use to east this when I was little . so now I can show my kids and let them try it for themselves.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?