BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC

• "This is my absolute favorite candy from my childhood." in 2 reviews
  • "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
Laney G.
Laney G.
I can remember this as a child. way back when. My grandma and granddaddy would go to the beach every summer and they would bring these candies back to me and my cousin. They are awesome and so much fun.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
OMG I love this candy. I use to east this when I was little . so now I can show my kids and let them try it for themselves.
Ashlie R.
Ashlie R.
Los banos, CA
Love this candy. I remember the first time I gave some to my youngest son who is 5, his eyes got sooo big,,,
Ah V.
Ah V.
I love these , they're so fun to eat. they have a couple type of flavors to choose from. I love the strawberry one.
j c.
Favorite candy growing up! great taste...fun to eat lol! amazing sound effects
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
A childhood classic candy! I always remember eating Pop Rocks with my brother's and shoving mouth fulls in and then leaving our mouths open to hear who could make the loudest pops. A fun novelty. I have given them to my son before and his reaction was priceless.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Oakwood, GA
Love them they rock!!!! Give them to my child at times!! You never get to old to eat them
shannon y.
shannon y.
These pop rocks take me back to my old days! These little rocks pop in your mouth, but caution. Not meant for young kids because they sometimes hurt as they pop in your mouth!
But overall, tastes great and is fun to eat!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Aurora, IL
Fun. Entertaining for kids and adults. Not a big mess. Taste good. Especially strawberry
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Pop rocks are super fun to eat. Kind of make you feel like a kids all over again.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?