BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC #78 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "This is my absolute favorite candy from my childhood." in 2 reviews
  • "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
This is my absolute favorite candy from being a kid. The flavors are awesome and I don't think you can ever be too old to eat them.
Kaylah T.
OMG these things are life. They pop in your mouth and make weird sounds. I loved these things so much. They never get old to eat
Kalli F.
Annville , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite childhood candy the explosion in your mouth is crazy I don't know how they do it and the taste is Finominal as well
Michaella A.
Carson, CA
A childhood favorite! you can never go wrong with the red pop rocks! i actually prefer the blue one, but this one is good too!
Tina K.
Holden , La.
OMG I love this candy. I use to east this when I was little . so now I can show my kids and let them try it for themselves.
Kashifa Q.
OMG I love these!!!!!!! They actually start popping in my mouth and it feels cools. I get these from the dollar store.
cathy c.
New Port Richey, FL
I love this candy brings back such good childhood memories. The tingling feeling you get when you eat it is awesome.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite childhood candy! I am 27 now and probably still my favorite! I think everyone should try them.
Ah V.
I love these , they're so fun to eat. they have a couple type of flavors to choose from. I love the strawberry one.
Diana M.
Pop rocks are fun candy, love watching people who haven't had them react when they start popping in their mouths
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?