BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC

• "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
This is my absolute favorite candy from being a kid. The flavors are awesome and I don't think you can ever be too old to eat them.
Kaylah T.
OMG these things are life. They pop in your mouth and make weird sounds. I loved these things so much. They never get old to eat
Michaella A.
Michaella A.
Carson, CA
A childhood favorite! you can never go wrong with the red pop rocks! i actually prefer the blue one, but this one is good too!
Gracy C.
Gracy C.
Rock Springs, WY
This is by far my daughter's favorite candy. They are very cheap and fun for everyone. They look like sugar rocks, but once they are in your mouth they pop all over the place and the flavor is amazing. Very fun to eat!
April  H.
April H.
Pop rocks are one of my favorite candies! Not only are they delicious, but they are also super fun! They are also pretty inexpensive and found in a lot of big or local stores.
cathy c.
cathy c.
New Port Richey, FL
I love this candy brings back such good childhood memories. The tingling feeling you get when you eat it is awesome.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Nicholasville , KY
This is just such a fun candy! I love it!! Not only is it delicious, but it's so much fun. I love seeing kids try it for the first time!! So funny!
Amber R.
Amber R.
One of my favorite candies growing up! I love their popping feeling in your mouth,and they taste wonderful
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
Pop rocks are delicious and the way they feel in your mouth is crazy. They are inexpensive and I used to love getting these as a kid.
Savanna T.
Savanna T.
Stony Point, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
A childhood fave of mine and my husbands... Now a favorite with our girls! They love the watermelon flavor the most.. I love the cherry!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?