BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC #96 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?1 Answers
  • "This is my absolute favorite candy from my childhood." in 2 reviews
  • "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
shin l.
These were so fun to eat, since they basically crackle in your mouth. I remembering eating them in school and disrupting the entire class.
Carina O.
What kid didn't have fun growing up eating Pop Rocks? They hurt so good, but so worth it! I don't think I could stomach it now though.
Tleatha S.
Kingsland, AR
Wow what memories. We ate these all the time growing up and loved them. Have not seen them in years. Will have to get the grandkids some.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
POP ROCKS! My fav just seeing them make me laugh, this candy is the most fun candy of all time. We use to get a kick out of these babies
Savanna T.
Stony Point, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A childhood fave of mine and my husbands... Now a favorite with our girls! They love the watermelon flavor the most.. I love the cherry!
Clarisse T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
All time favorite candy from my child hood. Still the best. I love it for party's and whenever I'm feeling like i want to go wild, ahha.
Sasha R.
Canton, GA
I love this candy since I was a child. It's so fun and tasty. It's a great candy for kids! Anyone can have fun with this type of candy.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
Pop rocks are delicious and the way they feel in your mouth is crazy. They are inexpensive and I used to love getting these as a kid.
Devon D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are not a fun candy. If you swallow too early you will get phantom stomach pain. And they really don't have a very good taste.
Orle L.
I tried this for fun trying to get back in touch with my inner kid, and OMG! this candy is so good!! I will definitely buy it again!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?