BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC

• "This is my absolute favorite candy from my childhood." in 2 reviews
  • "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
POP ROCKS! My fav just seeing them make me laugh, this candy is the most fun candy of all time. We use to get a kick out of these babies
Tleatha S.
Kingsland, AR
Wow what memories. We ate these all the time growing up and loved them. Have not seen them in years. Will have to get the grandkids some.
Sasha R.
Canton, GA
I love this candy since I was a child. It's so fun and tasty. It's a great candy for kids! Anyone can have fun with this type of candy.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
Pop rocks are delicious and the way they feel in your mouth is crazy. They are inexpensive and I used to love getting these as a kid.
Orle L.
I tried this for fun trying to get back in touch with my inner kid, and OMG! this candy is so good!! I will definitely buy it again!
Devon D.
These are not a fun candy. If you swallow too early you will get phantom stomach pain. And they really don't have a very good taste.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
This is my absolute favorite candy from being a kid. The flavors are awesome and I don't think you can ever be too old to eat them.
Kaylah T.
OMG these things are life. They pop in your mouth and make weird sounds. I loved these things so much. They never get old to eat
Kalli F.
Annville , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite childhood candy the explosion in your mouth is crazy I don't know how they do it and the taste is Finominal as well
Michaella A.
Carson, CA
A childhood favorite! you can never go wrong with the red pop rocks! i actually prefer the blue one, but this one is good too!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?