BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC

• Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?1 Answers
  • "This is my absolute favorite candy from my childhood." in 2 reviews
  • "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
Lynn T.
This was part of my childhood. Growing up i would always get this and enjoy the popping sensation in my mouth. As an adult, i must confess i still purchase this and enjoy the popping!
Heidi L.
Seriously pop rocks will never get old no matter how old we get. Love the crunchy pop in your mouth great taste also. Whenever I see them I must have some
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
I used to like these candies when i was younger because it was so interesting listening and feeling them pop in your mouth, but the taste is not very good.
Amanda S.
Levittown, PA
These were always my favorite growing up but i don't see them as much. I don't eat these often but every time i do they definitely cure your sweet tooth!
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
These are great candys for kids super fun and do have flavor to it! they pop in you're mouth like mini firework i use to eat these as a kid all the time.
Paige P.
Nicholasville , KY
This is just such a fun candy! I love it!! Not only is it delicious, but it's so much fun. I love seeing kids try it for the first time!! So funny!
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
A classic childhood candy still my favorite to this day the most fun I ever had with friends after school stopping by the store to get poprocks.
Clarisse T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
All time favorite candy from my child hood. Still the best. I love it for party's and whenever I'm feeling like i want to go wild, ahha.
Savanna T.
Stony Point, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
A childhood fave of mine and my husbands... Now a favorite with our girls! They love the watermelon flavor the most.. I love the cherry!
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
POP ROCKS! My fav just seeing them make me laugh, this candy is the most fun candy of all time. We use to get a kick out of these babies
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?