BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC

• "This is my absolute favorite candy from my childhood." in 2 reviews
  • "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Seriously pop rocks will never get old no matter how old we get. Love the crunchy pop in your mouth great taste also. Whenever I see them I must have some
Julia E.
Julia E.
I love these candies! Now I don't like every flavor because some are not good, but the fact that the candy pops is awesome. Lol I just find it so interesting and cool.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
This was part of my childhood. Growing up i would always get this and enjoy the popping sensation in my mouth. As an adult, i must confess i still purchase this and enjoy the popping!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Sugar Notch
My 40 yr old 6'1 retired Marine absolutely loves these and buys them like crazy... He a big kid at heart.. his childhood fav candy and still as adult... fair price... great product
daijah p.
daijah p.
Its good but its dangerous for little kids. i remember when i was little and i saw on the news a little kid died that was so sad. other than that i like the flavors.
Orle L.
Orle L.
I tried this for fun trying to get back in touch with my inner kid, and OMG! this candy is so good!! I will definitely buy it again!
Tleatha S.
Tleatha S.
Kingsland, AR
Wow what memories. We ate these all the time growing up and loved them. Have not seen them in years. Will have to get the grandkids some.
Marlee K.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
I used to like these candies when i was younger because it was so interesting listening and feeling them pop in your mouth, but the taste is not very good.
Kalli F.
Kalli F.
Annville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite childhood candy the explosion in your mouth is crazy I don't know how they do it and the taste is Finominal as well
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Portsmouth, OH
A classic childhood candy still my favorite to this day the most fun I ever had with friends after school stopping by the store to get poprocks.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?