BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC #78 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?1 Answers
  • "This is my absolute favorite candy from my childhood." in 2 reviews
  • "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
daijah p.
Its good but its dangerous for little kids. i remember when i was little and i saw on the news a little kid died that was so sad. other than that i like the flavors.
Stephanie A.
Sugar Notch
My 40 yr old 6'1 retired Marine absolutely loves these and buys them like crazy... He a big kid at heart.. his childhood fav candy and still as adult... fair price... great product
Lynn T.
This was part of my childhood. Growing up i would always get this and enjoy the popping sensation in my mouth. As an adult, i must confess i still purchase this and enjoy the popping!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
These were so fun to eat, since they basically crackle in your mouth. I remembering eating them in school and disrupting the entire class! The strawberry ones are my favorite!
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
I used to like these candies when i was younger because it was so interesting listening and feeling them pop in your mouth, but the taste is not very good.
Heidi L.
Seriously pop rocks will never get old no matter how old we get. Love the crunchy pop in your mouth great taste also. Whenever I see them I must have some
Amanda S.
Levittown, PA
These were always my favorite growing up but i don't see them as much. I don't eat these often but every time i do they definitely cure your sweet tooth!
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
These are great candys for kids super fun and do have flavor to it! they pop in you're mouth like mini firework i use to eat these as a kid all the time.
Paige P.
Nicholasville , KY
This is just such a fun candy! I love it!! Not only is it delicious, but it's so much fun. I love seeing kids try it for the first time!! So funny!
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
A classic childhood candy still my favorite to this day the most fun I ever had with friends after school stopping by the store to get poprocks.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?