BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC

• "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is totally a throwback candy for me. If you never tried them you have to. They pop in your mouth giving you a sweet treat. It's just pretty cool... to have candy pop in your mouth. Definitely worth a try.
Alyssa G.
I love pop rocks. They give me such a nostalgic feeling to my childhood. The flavors are great and who doesn't love the feeling of tiny little explosions through your mouth.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
POP ROCKS! My fav just seeing them make me laugh, this candy is the most fun candy of all time. We use to get a kick out of these babies
Kashifa Q.
OMG I love these!!!!!!! They actually start popping in my mouth and it feels cools. I get these from the dollar store.
Alexandra P.
Aurora, IL
Fun. Entertaining for kids and adults. Not a big mess. Taste good. Especially strawberry
shannon y.
These pop rocks take me back to my old days! These little rocks pop in your mouth, but caution. Not meant for young kids because they sometimes hurt as they pop in your mouth!
But overall, tastes great and is fun to eat!
shin l.
These were so fun to eat, since they basically crackle in your mouth. I remembering eating them in school and disrupting the entire class.
Ashley B.
Pop rocks are super fun to eat. Kind of make you feel like a kids all over again.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
These were so fun to eat, since they basically crackle in your mouth. I remembering eating them in school and disrupting the entire class! The strawberry ones are my favorite!
Ah V.
I love these , they're so fun to eat. they have a couple type of flavors to choose from. I love the strawberry one.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?