BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC #96 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is totally a throwback candy for me. If you never tried them you have to. They pop in your mouth giving you a sweet treat. It's just pretty cool... to have candy pop in your mouth. Definitely worth a try.
Alyssa G.
HOUSTON, TX
I love pop rocks. They give me such a nostalgic feeling to my childhood. The flavors are great and who doesn't love the feeling of tiny little explosions through your mouth.
Melanie T.
This is such a fun candy to eat! It taste good AND is fun! Not lots of candy can do that for you. One thing that I love doing is, putting it on the rim of a glass! You can get your favorite soda and it puts a whole new spin on it! Just wet the rim of the cup and dip it in pop rock candy! Enjoy!!!
Katrina A.
Lodi, CA
A childhood classic candy! I always remember eating Pop Rocks with my brother's and shoving mouth fulls in and then leaving our mouths open to hear who could make the loudest pops. A fun novelty. I have given them to my son before and his reaction was priceless.
Gracy C.
Rock Springs, WY
This is by far my daughter's favorite candy. They are very cheap and fun for everyone. They look like sugar rocks, but once they are in your mouth they pop all over the place and the flavor is amazing. Very fun to eat!
Laney G.
I can remember this as a child. way back when. My grandma and granddaddy would go to the beach every summer and they would bring these candies back to me and my cousin. They are awesome and so much fun.
April  H.
Pop rocks are one of my favorite candies! Not only are they delicious, but they are also super fun! They are also pretty inexpensive and found in a lot of big or local stores.
Christina D.
Lake Village, AR
This brings back childhood. The taste is great for every flavor. It is the best compared to others. I would buy it because the price is very affordable. I eat this quite often with my boys.
shannon y.
These pop rocks take me back to my old days! These little rocks pop in your mouth, but caution. Not meant for young kids because they sometimes hurt as they pop in your mouth!
But overall, tastes great and is fun to eat!
Julia E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these candies! Now I don't like every flavor because some are not good, but the fact that the candy pops is awesome. Lol I just find it so interesting and cool.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?