BY POP ROCKS FOAM-BLASTIC

• "This is my absolute favorite candy from my childhood." in 2 reviews
  • "You never get to old to eat them" in 1 review
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
This is such a fun candy to eat! It taste good AND is fun! Not lots of candy can do that for you. One thing that I love doing is, putting it on the rim of a glass! You can get your favorite soda and it puts a whole new spin on it! Just wet the rim of the cup and dip it in pop rock candy! Enjoy!!!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lake Village, AR
This brings back childhood. The taste is great for every flavor. It is the best compared to others. I would buy it because the price is very affordable. I eat this quite often with my boys.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Levittown, PA
These were always my favorite growing up but i don't see them as much. I don't eat these often but every time i do they definitely cure your sweet tooth!
Jere G.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
POP ROCKS! My fav just seeing them make me laugh, this candy is the most fun candy of all time. We use to get a kick out of these babies
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Canton, GA
I love this candy since I was a child. It's so fun and tasty. It's a great candy for kids! Anyone can have fun with this type of candy.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite childhood candy! I am 27 now and probably still my favorite! I think everyone should try them.
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is totally a throwback candy for me. If you never tried them you have to. They pop in your mouth giving you a sweet treat. It's just pretty cool... to have candy pop in your mouth. Definitely worth a try.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I love pop rocks. They give me such a nostalgic feeling to my childhood. The flavors are great and who doesn't love the feeling of tiny little explosions through your mouth.
Kashifa Q.
Kashifa Q.
OMG I love these!!!!!!! They actually start popping in my mouth and it feels cools. I get these from the dollar store.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
These are great candys for kids super fun and do have flavor to it! they pop in you're mouth like mini firework i use to eat these as a kid all the time.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Okay, I was tainted as a kid because there was a rumor that went around where a TV kid named Mikey died from drinking soda and eating pop rocks. They were so fun to eat! Anyone else a bit nervous?
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
How many people remember this?
jessa r.
jessa r.
Sylmar, CA
Why was insnt it safe to mix with soda
j c.
j c.
Anyone knows why it wasn't safe to mix these with sodas?