BY POP ROCKS

Pop Rocks Extreme Sour Candy (48 count) see more...

Pop Rocks Extreme Sour Candy (48 count)
  • "Although I do love how they pop in your mouth, the headache just throws everything off and I would never buy this." in 1 review
Teresa L.
I remember these as a young kid and still enjoy them as an adult. I love the flavor and the pop it leaves in your mouth while chewing the candy. Its a classic that just never gets old! I always get a pack when i am at the grocery store or at the movie theater.

Aimee B.
I love pop rock candy! The sensation I get from the fizz and pop inside my mouth I feel like a little kid again.
Estrella B.
I haven't had the 48 count but I have had the candy. It's good but I think it wasn't sour enough. Now, the level of satisfactory sourness depends on the person who is eating it. I LOVE sour candy. If it doesn't hurt my jaw, it's not sour enough!
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
OMG I LOVE THESE LITTLE CRITTERS! I ATE THEM WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL AND STILL TO THIS DAY. WONT SAY MY AGE BUT TAKES ME BACK WAY BACK TO WHEN THESE LITTLE BURGERS WOULD POP AND SNAP AND HAVE THAT AWESOME FRUITY FLAVOR. NOW MY YOUNGEST SON WILL SOMETIMES WANT A PACK.
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
I don't really like this candy. It is one of those candies that the smell gives me a terrible headache and I don't know why. Although I do love how they pop in your mouth, the headache just throws everything off and I would never buy this. Nothing against this brand, it is just something personal for me I guess.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
The first time I tried Pop Rocks Candies they tasted so weird. I have stopped eating sweet/sour candy because it hurts my teeth and they make my tongue feel weird. It's almost like a numbing sensation.
LaWanda Nicole G.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love pop rock candy....it reminds me of when I was a child.the flavor is intense ..even my children love it..we eat it together
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
It's kind of like Pop Rocks mixed with War Heads, but I don't ever eat them, because I feel like something is really wrong with things exploding in your mouth.
natasha h.
I love the party in my mouth. My kids got these and I tried these and love the popping in my mouth.
Joshua M.
Findlay, OH
Loved these as a kid. My kids now eat these. May be a little sour but they are so fun to eat and hear them go pop in your mouth.
Gregory G.