BY POP ROCKS

Pop Rocks Extreme Sour Candy (48 count) see more...

Pop Rocks Extreme Sour Candy (48 count)
  • "Although I do love how they pop in your mouth, the headache just throws everything off and I would never buy this." in 1 review
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Every kid has experimented with these and each flavor at one time. You can buy them at pretty much any grocery or liquor store. The flavor is good it taste like sugar, it’s pretty affordable and worth every purchase over and over again. As a kid everybody has that soda and pop rocks dare. we’ve all done it LOL and it’s a fun trick to playing on today’s kids . They also make great stocking stuffers! Not so great at the library or in other quiet places like class, where you aren’t allowed to eat. They’re also slightly rude at a theatre just Bc they’re loud but nobody cares. Lol or do they? These sour ones are a great twist on the classic.
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
OMG I LOVE THESE LITTLE CRITTERS! I ATE THEM WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL AND STILL TO THIS DAY. WONT SAY MY AGE BUT TAKES ME BACK WAY BACK TO WHEN THESE LITTLE BURGERS WOULD POP AND SNAP AND HAVE THAT AWESOME FRUITY FLAVOR. NOW MY YOUNGEST SON WILL SOMETIMES WANT A PACK.
Teresa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I remember these as a young kid and still enjoy them as an adult. I love the flavor and the pop it leaves in your mouth while chewing the candy. Its a classic that just never gets old! I always get a pack when i am at the grocery store or at the movie theater.

Estrella B.
I haven't had the 48 count but I have had the candy. It's good but I think it wasn't sour enough. Now, the level of satisfactory sourness depends on the person who is eating it. I LOVE sour candy. If it doesn't hurt my jaw, it's not sour enough!
Ambar D.
Hollywood, MD
I don't really like this candy. It is one of those candies that the smell gives me a terrible headache and I don't know why. Although I do love how they pop in your mouth, the headache just throws everything off and I would never buy this. Nothing against this brand, it is just something personal for me I guess.
Kelly  A.
I love poprocks but also love to serve it at a party on my dessert and I use them as sprinkles so when my guest taste them they get a sour surprise it's fun for a adult dessert party you'd serve it to kids and they'd think it's sprinkles
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
The first time I tried Pop Rocks Candies they tasted so weird. I have stopped eating sweet/sour candy because it hurts my teeth and they make my tongue feel weird. It's almost like a numbing sensation.
Angela s.
Memphis, TN
Me and my kids love this cand i t is a old time goodies candy we love so much we bey it ever time we see some ew love the pop in you moth and we love the candy tooo
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It's kind of like Pop Rocks mixed with War Heads, but I don't ever eat them, because I feel like something is really wrong with things exploding in your mouth.
Chelsi B.
My childhood in a container! Not only satisfies the 'sour' tooth I have but also finishes sweet and fizzles in your mouth. All flavors are yummy!
Gregory G.