BY POP ROCKS

Pop Rocks Dips Blue Raspberry:18 Count
  • "This is amazing if you love the flavor of blue raspberry like the jolly ranchers, must buy them!" in 1 review
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I wish I could still find these. Favorite way to eat pop rocks. I guess you could just buy your favorite lollipop and some pop rocks and it's basically the same thing.
Influenster M.
Me encanta poprocks creo que son tan divertido y el lollipop le da ese sabor extra a los poprocks y creo que es impresionante
Laura P.
Florissant, MO
Love these and so do my kids. Makes me feel like a kid again. I love the blue raspberry flavor amazing. Great for everyone kids and adults
Morgan R.
They are a great candy for the young and young at heart. If you are not in America definitely try to get your hands on them, super fun candy.
Kayla C.
Mount Gilead, OH
O my goodness these are amazing wish they were still out on market i remember them as a child +)
Laura H.
I remember these! Haven't had them in years but i do know that i ADORED them when i had them :)
Tori B.
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
These are great. Like this better than just having to pour the pop rocks into your mouth.
It is rare to find a blue raspberry poppy cat I love poppy candy is all sweet it is good for your taste buds and it feels so good in your mouth.
olivia m.
DEAR CREATOR OF POP ROCK,

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL CREATION.
DON'T YOU EVER STOP PRODUCING POP ROCKS.

LOVE,