BY POP ROCKS

A classic candy that's great for parties and snacking Pop Rocks, Blue Raspberry, Box Of 24 Packs is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Pop Rocks. see more...

Pop Rocks, Blue Raspberry, Box Of 24 Packs
  • "Love all pop rocks candy flavors - they taste good and its a fun candy (the way it pops and fizzles on your tongue) I used to always buy these when I was little - Ive started seeing them less often now" in 5 reviews
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Every kid has experimented with these and each flavor at one time. You can buy them at pretty much any grocery or liquor store. The flavor is good it taste like sugar, it’s pretty affordable and worth every purchase over and over again. As a kid everybody has that soda and pop rocks dare. we’ve all done it LOL and it’s a fun trick to playing on today’s kids .
Trisha E.
Pop rocks are my new favorite candy at the moment. These little pieces of candy are super yummy and the popping of the rocks make them taste even better and are definitely worth the try!
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this product i like when it pops in you mouth i also like the fact that it is a gum too popping and chewing i do wish more came in the pack. Nice blueberry flavour
Olivia C.
These candies are definitely very different. I LOVE the way they sound when they are popping in your mouth. The only caution I have is the make sure they don't go down your throat while they pop. But the Blue Raspberry flavor is very nice and not repulsive and sour like most candies flavored the same.
keresa b.
Pennington Gap, VA
OMG! i hate the way these things pop and burst inside my mouth and the flavor of them is too sweet and overpowering. now having said that, when ever i see a pack in the store or my son has one, i just have to sample it again. it is just one of those child hood memories you remember doing and just have to do again as an adult. brings out the kids in all of us. my son loves these. he could live off of them.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Reminds me so much of childhood, I must have had a few packs of these in my pocket all the time. It was really entertaining as a child to hear that popping sound radiate off your tongue. They were quite sweet but i still enjoyed them anyway. This is actually my favorite flavor. If i ever saw these in my local grocery store, I'd definitely buy them to re-live childhood once more.
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
These really do bring back the 90's! I really loved them when I was young, but children beware! Sometimes it just pop so hard it might just hurt. I love that it sizzles in my mouth, but when it pop it really does POP!!!!! It really fun for kids! I don't notice the flavor much tho. It just tasted like hard sugar to me no matter what the flavor said it was suppose to taste like.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
Pop Rocks are a classic! I love them! The blue raspberry flavor isn't my favorite but it's still good. You get a good amount of candy for the price and they're not even expensive for a packet. I wouldn't give them to young children because sometimes the pops scare or burn me, haha.
Cheron L.
Reseda , CA
Trip down memory lane. I bought a box of these from smart and final for my sons birthday party and I was transported back to my childhood. They are not as strong as they were back then but it was a party in my mouth none the less. All the kids enjoyed the sounds and feeling of popping in their mouths.
Avani P.
This is one of those childhood candies that most people ate not for the taste, but because how fun they are to eat. I buy these for my niece all the time, since I first had her try one. She prefers the blue raspberry one because of the taste and she likes how her tongue always turns blue.
Jessica E.
Do you all like them?
Jered D.
Do these taste sour?
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
Who doesn't love these freakin things?!?!
mia s.
Do they come in big packages?
brooklyn G.
Is it true when u drink pop in eat pop rock can it hurt your tummy ?