BY POP PUT ON PIECES #28 in Hair Extensions

Color: Pink HairDo Pop Strips are easy clip-in highlights, lowlights & brights! 100% fine human hair . Features: 16" long and 1" wide 100% fine human hair Curl it, cut it, love it Just pop it on Human Hair Color Strips, Pink see more...

Bailey J.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
If you read Clip-In... just walk away. They will not stay in place for the life of me... I tried everything! Plus they are very noticeable where you clip them... they don't lay seamlessly. Bad design. The colors look a tad different than what the picture shows... more bright and "plastic" looking. Eh... move along people. Move along.
Emilli N.
These are so neat to mess around with. If you're too afraid to actually color your hair. I suggest these hair strands. They're awesome!They claim they're human hair, but they look and feel like plastic. I've bought a few different, "bright" colors for my niece. They look horrible. The two I bought myself, never stayed in place. When I tried to take them out, after them sliding down. they would pull out a bunch of hair with them. They're a nice idea, but not worth the time or money.
Megan T.
Glenville, WV
I own this product in a blue shade & I enjoy it. I don't like to dye my hair so this kind of product is a great alternative to dying it.
B P.
monica n.
Looks very cute, would love to get the variety of colors and see what kind of fun I can have with my hair...
Annie l.
Hannibal, MO
I never tried it but WOW I would LOVED to please. My hair is med brown I would like to do blond please.
Heather G.
Albrightsville, PA
Fun easy way to add temporary color to your hair if you don't want to commit to a funky color change
Heather h.
Ocean Springs, MS
I used to dye blue highlights into my hair and it was so hard to keep up with. These look great!
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
My sister has almost as the colors you could thin of and they look so cute on her.
Dusten B.
Jamison, PA
How noticeable is the clip in your hair? do you have to have thick hair for it to look right?
Rachel D.
How long do they last?
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?
Julie T.
Edmonton
Look so pretty in the picture, does it actually work that well?
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
Do they have verity of colors?