POP Put On Pieces Go Go Girl! V Shaped Clip in Extension

by POP Put On Pieces

The collection captures the undeniable hit of the celebrity ballroom dance show Dancing with the Stars . Put On Pieces®, a leading name in alternative hair is responsible for the development and manufacture the hairpieces and hair extensions worn by celebrity contestants and inspired by the show. These clip-in hair extensions, hair wraps, braided headbands, and clip in bangs provide "all the mega-watt appeal of the ballroom stars with none of the complicated steps". The line includes hairpieces designed to clip in, pop on, or slip into your own hair in less than a minute. Each piece is named with a catchy ballroom-inspired name. Made with human hair or the patented Tru2Life™ heat-friendly synthetic fiber, each hairpiece promises to be as styleable as it is affordable. .
Start your review of POP Put On Pieces Go Go Girl! V Shaped Clip in Extension!
Rosmery S.
POP Put On Pieces Go Go Girl! V Shaped Clip in Extension uploaded by Rosmery S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Fácil de utilizar, sencillo de lavar, planchar, incluso teñir. El mio le he teñido 4 veces y sigue igual de bien, lo tengo hace 4 años y perfecto. Día de cumpleaños 🎉😁
Kayla V.
I've been wearing extensions for 6 years now and these are a good brand if you don't use heat styling products too often!
stacy B.
Zimmerman , MN
These are super fun to wear and so easy to clip in. You can change your look in 10 minutes. Easy peasy!
K M.
Easy to use, looks real
Easy to use, looks real
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Talk about unrealistic hair color choices, and the fact they don't stay in. I was excited to try these out. Thought they matched my hair color pretty well. No. No they did not. Put them in, after a huge fight with my hair, they were obvious and fake looking. Then when I tried to walk 12 feet into the next room, half of them fell out. I know what I'm doing with hair extensions, and these are a no-go for me.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
I love these hair extensions, the only reason I gave it less than an A is that it's not easy to put in until you get the hang out it. The color matched my natural color perfectly, there was no way that you could tell that it wasn't my own hair. I love being able to take it in and out when I want and it gives my hair more volume and lift. I don't quite understand the bad reviews, I've had nothing but positive experiences with all the products in this line.
Amanda J.
Love these other then they are hard to put in and I can't seem to find the right color for my hair
Mélany C.
In case you are a girl with short hair, these very natural extensions will be perfect for when you want to wear a long mane, highly recommended POP Put On Pieces Go Go Girl! V Shaped Clip in Extension
Jessica B.
Me encanta esta extensión ya que mi cabello rápido, me hace sentir muy bien con migo misma. Me gusta combinarlas. Mientras mas largas mejor. Buen producto