BY POP PUT ON PIECES

A perfect winter hair accent,. the POP Faux Fur Head Band offers the look of luxurious fur without the expense! This style is part of a Limited Edition Collection. item available while supplies last. Faux Fur Headband, Mink Not! see more...

• This looks so cute for winter!! Where could i buy one like this?1 Answers
Rianna M.
Rianna M.
Charlotte, NC
Seems that you had to kill a lot of squarels to make that tiara. And also doesn't look good in nobody
Tasha T.
Tasha T.
Ponca City, OK
Who even wears this? This thing is hideous as can be! Looks like a squirrel is layed across the too of your head!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
This is the uglyist thing I've ever seen. Wayyy too much to be on someones head.
Gracie B.
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
Putting fur in your hair is just a little bit weird. Not to mention, I bet it makes your hair frizz.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Ashland, KY
Not a big fan of fur on my head. Too much and too bulky . Maybe if it weren't so big then I would like it.
Maricella Z.
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Not very appealing indeed!, maybe with the puuuuurfect winter outfit it would look cute
Diana Kitsune M.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
In my opinion is not a very cute look. I personally would not wear it nor pay $14 for that. I could not think of one place I could wear that, that it would be appropriate.
Evoya S.
Evoya S.
Tifton, GA
I find this to be super cute. Especially for the fall and winter weather. Keep your hair nice and warm with this fabulous fur headband
Karen G.
Karen G.
Chipley, FL
I have mixed feelings about this one. I think if you live in a really cold environment then maybe this would be a good thing to wear but if not there is no way it could be pulled off. Like others said more for halloween.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Bountiful, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are soft, but honestly I would NEVER wear it. Anywhere.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
This looks so cute for winter!! Where could i buy one like this?