BY POP PUT ON PIECES

A perfect winter hair accent,. the POP Faux Fur Head Band offers the look of luxurious fur without the expense! This style is part of a Limited Edition Collection. item available while supplies last. Faux Fur Headband, Mink Not! see more...

• This looks so cute for winter!! Where could i buy one like this?1 Answers
Kristin J.
This is hideous, and appropriate only for a halloween costume. If for some reason you need to look like an animal, or a confused fasionista, this is the headband for you.
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I think the only time I would consider wearing this, would be to a costume party. dressed as some cat creature...This is definitely not an everyday kind of head band.
Shannon S.
I just don't understand this.. It looks really weird. I do not see a point in wearing a strap of fur on your head unless it is on a coat. This does not look cute to me.
Karen G.
Chipley, FL
I have mixed feelings about this one. I think if you live in a really cold environment then maybe this would be a good thing to wear but if not there is no way it could be pulled off. Like others said more for halloween.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Honestly not something you should wear….EVER! It looks extra tacky and just NO! I pretty sure you would get looks but not the ones you want
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
In my opinion is not a very cute look. I personally would not wear it nor pay $14 for that. I could not think of one place I could wear that, that it would be appropriate.
Charlene D.
Saint joseph, Mo
Not very appealing visually, but soft. It's hard to imagine anyone wearing this. Maybe it would be good to hold your bangs back while washing your face, or something like that.
Stephanie W.
Woodland, MS
This is ugly sorry but it is i wouldn't wear it and christina from plano tx said it best you would get looks but not the one you would want lol couldn't agree more boo.
Marie C.
Elmhurst, NY
I kind of like the look of it, it's rather different, just wonder how well it would actually hold my hair back
Destynie S.
Littlestown, PA
Not really my style, and too expensive for the quality but keeps your head REALLY warm when hunting, etc.
Elizabeth J.
This looks so cute for winter!! Where could i buy one like this?